Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missy92

What I don't understand is if he's born in 1986 making him 33/34 and she's only 27, how did they get together in school?
Bet he was one of those 18 year olds that went out with a year 7 #wrongun

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
The way shes showing off the midget has her boob vase on his desk. Is she 15 years old? No one gives a fuck if he is obsessed with your tits. He can probably relate because he is a tit.

• Haha

free_speech_isnt_trolling

I earn £37k a year and have no children. Admittedly, I have a mortgage but that’s the same as rent outgoings wise. Question: where does Brittany’s disposable income come from?? She’s literally always eating out, always having days out, always buying new things, and tonight the cinema. I can only assume they have huge credit card debts as I can’t afford to buy all that 🤨

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
He’s changed his bio from People IRL to this 😂 what a bellend. No surprise to me, he’s always been an arsehole and doesn’t deserve Brittany. She’s a gullible tit who’s buried her head under the sand and wouldn’t admit to any wrong doing.
Well I won’t be following him because my Instagram is a homophobic free zone and a racist free zone 🤚🏼

• Heart

Jack0

Chatty Member
“Not being rude but I’ll share where I am staying at the end of my stay” hun. You post 100 times a day on your stories, if someone wanted to find out where you were staying I don’t think it would be that hard 🙄

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I don’t normally do hauls as I don’t want people to think I’m showing off but I’ll happily be photographed with my designer shopping bag, what a knob. So she got a Prada & a Gucci bag yet can’t take her poor daughter out for a fun filled day out 🤦‍♀️

Scrolling the gram

Is Betsy even on holiday with them?!! Fed up seeing their ugly mugs! All me me me! She said she wouldn’t be wearing make up on holiday (lies) and said she wouldn’t be on social media posting ( again lies) she can’t help herself she needs constant validation from her follows. All her stupid poses and apparently “candid” shots! F**k off with your bullshit 💩🤥

paula1234

VIP Member
I don’t feel bad for her, seems he’s cheated a few times now and she’s putting up with it.
She should be getting rid to show Betsy you don’t let men treat you that way not taking him back and acting happy families. She’s letting him get away with it so he’ll continue to do whatever he pleases. It is so sad how Betsy is likely to turn out from her pig of a father, attention seeking mother and a life sprawled all over the internet

• Heart

Soyeahermyeah

She really fucking loves herself!

Mind you someone needs to.. obviously the fat nazi racist ain't loving her when he's poking any old hole with his tiny sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 16

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I hope he gets sacked then mabye she’ll have to go out and get a real job instead of sitting on her arse eating brownies and being a moany cunt on Instagram all day

• Haha

peagreen

Chatty Member
God I can’t stand this family. But I can’t look away!!! It’s like a car crash. She’s such a desperate little girl in all that she does. She’s desperate for her fella to actually like her, she’s desperate for celebs to notice her... desperate to be a size 12! It’s all just so pathetic to watch.

ekl2000

VIP Member
If my mate filmed herself the whole way through our lunch I’d just walk the fuck off! Have some manners you narcissist