Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loustafford

VIP Member
Anybody else just wanna comment on her pics “who the fuck do you think you are”
Seriously what a cunt, I love a designer bag I have 3 Micheal Kors yes I know they are nowhere near as expensive as a LV, Gucci or Prada. But this twat here goes on a date day and spends almost 1k on bags?? Yeah alright dickhead, don’t like to brag much!! Where’s your kid tits? Why not make the most the weather that makes you feel like your abroad and spend time with her!!

Reactions: 20

alxcru

she's rly getting on my tit today, WHY does she feel the need to ask where's best for soddin fish n chips when they all taste the bastard same pisssss off

• Haha
Reactions: 19

dandan96

Wonder what they’re watching at the cinema? The boy in the striped pyjamas? Schindlers list?

• Haha
  • Heart

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Soz, but if I was wearing something 2 sizes (allegedly) above my dress size I’d 100% look like I was wearing Homer’s muu muu. She’s a clown.
D52C46A9-D4AB-4FBE-9E37-C1D0D786B7AC.jpeg

• Haha

Lou1490

View attachment 227064This is a prime example showing how fucked up slimmingworld is. Just because something is “free”doesn’t mean it doesn’t have calories! This is enough food for two people and it still would have been a decent portion. No wonder slimmingworld makes a fortune - they teach people bad eating habits but they lose weight so when they reach goal they cannot maintain and have to rejoin. The whole thing is an absolute con.
Literally came on to say the same. Why does she have salad & mushy peas, why does she have 2 fish cakes. Seriously those fish cakes are about 250 cals each. That’s 500 calories before she’s counted up her chips and her 3 slices of fucking bread 🤦🏼‍♀️Who the fuck eats 3 slices of bread just because it’s HEXB and has no crusts. Even the peas are massive portion... oh because there “free” that’s why she’s gaining so much weight atm her portion sizes are stupid!

iShihTzunot

I feel like I’m repeating myself on all these fucking threads. I left the same link on the Keeping Kate thread because she’s a lumi wanker but PLEASE have a read if you want to know exactly why face brushes are bad for your skin. This is on Caroline Hirons blog, the queen of skincare who is a true professional and knows what she is talking about, not titney from wherever she’s from.

I’m really into my skincare, so if you’re dropping money bombs on skincare and recommending products pray tell. Tell me why it’s good. What ingredients does it contain that is so good for your skin that made you purchase it. I asked the same thing on the Danielles journey thread when she spent over £100 on Khiels stuff, couldn’t tell us why any of it was good. But you can bet there was a swipe up AFF link after it! I’m sick of these wannabe influencers trying to put their size 12 sausage fingers into multiple pies, making out theyre super knowledgable on this stuff so people will swipe up and line their pockets. When they haven’t got a fucking clue.

Last edited:
  • Sick

alxcru

"won't be very active over the week" five posts later.... wouldn't mind but she's only just fkn got there

• Haha

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
The flower company blocked me after I said they need to go careful for supporting Brittany and her Nazi boyfriend!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Jack0

Chatty Member
1. Her face is looking really round. Don’t care but don’t claim to be a size 12.

2. I’m no skincare professional but I know that the skin around your eye is so so so fragile...absolutely not a chance I’d be using a MLM skin dildo on that part of my face (or any!)

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
I would never usually do this but I’m truly disgusted by what I saw my friend has put up with people calling him that word for yrs and has been subject to crap for being Chinese because of corona it gets me so angry. His ego and arrogance needs knocking out of him
It’s shocking it made me angry because one of my closest friends is from Poland and she has had loads of idiots making comments about ‘all the poles coming over’ Eastern European’s are hard workers and came over here for a better way of life! Probably contribute more to our country and economy than that pair of begging twats 😡

• Heart

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Still better than your views. I hate people like that so much!! They honestly think they are so great and better than everyone but they are actually such gross people like so disgusting in behaviour and attitude they make me sick.

We are the only person in the entire world to have a view (a shit one) we are so fucking great and above you with our nazi tattoos and fake handbags from China most likely made of dog leather.

I don’t mind a humble brag when someone has worked hard and isn’t conning people but they aren’t honest people.

BookLover15

Shes already morphing into a tube of squeeze ‘cheese’ 🤢 How anybody could eat that i’ll never know! I dont know why she doesnt just syn bisto gravy? Much tastier than these awful mushy peas she keeps on eating!!!
It’s one of them sw ‘tweeks’ ive never understood 🤷🏼‍♀️
Use 2 tsp’s of bisto for 2 syns....or
Do the syn free mushy pea gravy...and you’re talking around 100 kcals for half a tin of mushy peas, 16 kcals for a stock cube and probably 20 kcals for the splash of Worcester sauce if she used it.
You’re talking 40ish calories vs 140 kcals - just to make it Syn free 🤷🏼‍♀️
Calories are calories, I’d rather save the 100 kcals and have a little chocolate bar or something with a cuppa before bed 🤣

Reactions: 17

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Good lord - so she could have been 13 when she got with him? Best case scenario is she was 16. Either way, he’s basically groomed her which explains why she puts up with all his shenanigans. She has no life experience and doesn’t know what good looks like. Also, why hasn’t he married her? They’ve been together well over 10 years and have a child ...... I’m sorry, but If it was true love he would have put a ring on it years ago.
Not everyone wants to get married, it is certainly not for me 🤷‍♀️

Sozhun

VIP Member
Threas suggestion: _beingbrittany: fake bag fails, no way she can afford real gucci by just painting nails

• Haha