_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no ducking clue how to do her skin care at all does she ... and the video of her in bed witg her lip curled back showing us her “miwlk cosmetiiiiiiics” 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It actually baffles me why ANYONE would buy skin care from someone who can’t advertise it without a filter that makes their skin look good 😂😂

Reactions: 13
1. Her face is looking really round. Don’t care but don’t claim to be a size 12.

2. I’m no skincare professional but I know that the skin around your eye is so so so fragile...absolutely not a chance I’d be using a MLM skin dildo on that part of my face (or any!)

Reactions: 18
It actually baffles me why ANYONE would buy skin care from someone who can’t advertise it without a filter that makes their skin look good 😂😂
Is there not laws against false advertising? I mean haven’t big companies not got into trouble for using enhancement to sell there products So how can she get away with using filters when selling her NuSkin products? Is this not worth reporting to the ASA

Reactions: 5
‘I’ve only got one Chanel thing, I got it for my birthday’ it’s obviously only perfume or makeup, but she doesn’t want to say to make it look like someone has actually spent ££££ on a Chanel ‘item’ for her birthday. She purposely put the bag there because she knew people would ask. Who the duck keeps a chanel bag under the coffee table. This girl is a twit, I’m done 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
‘I’ve only got one Chanel thing, I got it for my birthday’ it’s obviously only perfume or makeup, but she doesn’t want to say to make it look like someone has actually spent ££££ on a Chanel ‘item’ for her birthday. She purposely put the bag there because she knew people would ask. Who the duck keeps a chanel bag under the coffee table. This girl is a twit, I’m done 🤦🏽‍♀️
She prob buys the bags on eBay!! I can’t believe she put on her stories she said Sean’s home so she’s going to follow him around the house and annoy him! What is she a bleeping lap dog!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there not laws against false advertising? I mean haven’t big companies not got into trouble for using enhancement to sell there products So how can she get away with using filters when selling her NuSkin products? Is this not worth reporting to the ASA
The ASA won’t do anything. There’s more chance of them fining her for lying about being a size 12 than for not declaring her lumi ads

Reactions: 15
Correct me if I am wrong but it’s not a bag or leather goods as they only come in black paper bags!

I have had a Chanel bag bought for me and that was black bag, I got my mum one for her 60th and that was also black and I have sunglasses and they were in a black bag these weren’t all in the same year either.

Whenever I buy make up and perfume from Chanel it’s always in a white bag.

Can’t wait to see her new fake Chanel bag that she passes off as a real from China!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Correct me if I am wrong but it’s not a bag or leather goods as they only come in black paper bags!

I have had a Chanel bag bought for me and that was black bag, I got my mum one for her 60th and that was also black and I have sunglasses and they were in a black bag these weren’t all in the same year either.

Whenever I buy make up and perfume from Chanel it’s always in a white bag.

Can’t wait to see her new fake Chanel bag that she passes off as a real from China!
I own 6 Chanel bags, all of them except the one I bought on 5th avenue were in black bags. You're 💯 correct though! The white bags are always for cosmetics, jewelry ad shoes from my experience😂

Reactions: 8
I was driving through Hinckley (near where she lives) earlier and seen a broken down BMW and a bald man, shame to say it wasn't Sean

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I earn £37k a year and have no children. Admittedly, I have a mortgage but that’s the same as rent outgoings wise. Question: where does Brittany’s disposable income come from?? She’s literally always eating out, always having days out, always buying new things, and tonight the cinema. I can only assume they have huge credit card debts as I can’t afford to buy all that 🤨

Reactions: 17
I earn £37k a year and have no children. Admittedly, I have a mortgage but that’s the same as rent outgoings wise. Question: where does Brittany’s disposable income come from?? She’s literally always eating out, always having days out, always buying new things, and tonight the cinema. I can only assume they have huge credit card debts as I can’t afford to buy all that 🤨
Lumi..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder what they’re watching at the cinema? The boy in the striped pyjamas? Schindlers list?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Benefits...
Wouldnt give her this lifestyle. She would be entitled to her own personal element or joint if they declare living together, a child element for Betsy and housing.
it’s definitely all her AD bullshit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.