_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She washes her hair with NU skin shampoo and conditioner all the time? I’m sure she did a head and shoulders ad saying she used that all the time too 😂
And she said before she only washes her hair once a week.. What is it Titters🤡😂

Reactions: 5
The way shes showing off the midget has her boob vase on his desk. Is she 15 years old? No one gives a duck if he is obsessed with your tits. He can probably relate because he is a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone who’s had a dm from him before able to see when he was last active on his old account? I just don’t believe he could give that up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s probably laying low until it’s safe to come back on insta 😂😂 do you reckon this is why she hid him last time?

Reactions: 5
I have that exact pan and have for years lol, it’s in perfect condition and takes 30 seconds to wash it. Pure laziness

Reactions: 3
clearly you brit honey, who tf else would think leopard print n tartan go well together?

_20200911_120614~2.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.