_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is if he's born in 1986 making him 33/34 and she's only 27, how did they get together in school?
If she was in school that means she was at most 16 years old, so he was 22/23, which makes me feel ill. Like, I know it’s legal but a man in his early 20s has no business with a 16 year old ffs.
Plus, that’s best case scenario 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 15
If she was in school that means she was at most 16 years old, so he was 22/23, which makes me feel ill. Like, I know it’s legal but a man in his early 20s has no business with a 16 year old ffs.
Plus, that’s best case scenario 😬
I know, the weirdest relationship I had was with a 17 year old when I was 15. At the time it didn't feel weird but when I went to college I couldn't imagine being intimate with a high schooler. Even if she was 16 she wouldn't even be allowed in a pub with him. No matter how you spin it, it is weird as duck and totally inappropriate. Genuinely don't even know how her parents let it happen. As a mother of 3 I know it's not something I'd accept for my child either way.

Reactions: 4
The fact he’s changing his bio on the account he no longer uses proves he’s absolutely messaging girls on it 😂 why else would you check an account you don’t use. W E I R D O.

Reactions: 20
I know, the weirdest relationship I had was with a 17 year old when I was 15. At the time it didn't feel weird but when I went to college I couldn't imagine being intimate with a high schooler. Even if she was 16 she wouldn't even be allowed in a pub with him. No matter how you spin it, it is weird as duck and totally inappropriate. Genuinely don't even know how her parents let it happen. As a mother of 3 I know it's not something I'd accept for my child either way.
Good lord - so she could have been 13 when she got with him? Best case scenario is she was 16. Either way, he’s basically groomed her which explains why she puts up with all his shenanigans. She has no life experience and doesn’t know what good looks like. Also, why hasn’t he married her? They’ve been together well over 10 years and have a child ...... I’m sorry, but If it was true love he would have put a ring on it years ago.

Reactions: 11
Good lord - so she could have been 13 when she got with him? Best case scenario is she was 16. Either way, he’s basically groomed her which explains why she puts up with all his shenanigans. She has no life experience and doesn’t know what good looks like. Also, why hasn’t he married her? They’ve been together well over 10 years and have a child ...... I’m sorry, but If it was true love he would have put a ring on it years ago.
Not everyone wants to get married, it is certainly not for me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Not everyone wants to get married, it is certainly not for me 🤷‍♀️
Same for me, as much as I love my boyfriend I don’t want marriage to tie us down should things ever turn sour. It can get messy enough without having a divorce on your hands

Reactions: 5
What a ball bag thing to put 🤓

😂😂
OMG 🤣🤣 he probably got with Brittany when she was 14 and he was an adult as he’s clearly got the mental age of a 14 year old 🙄🙈 I def know his type though, get with someone so much younger and impressionable so she thinks he’s amazing and let’s him get away with anything 😩😩

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.