_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else remember when she used to wear that lipstick from primark as it was a MAC dupe and she was all for her dupes and savings??? Can’t believe how much all that make up costs...ridiculous

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else remember when she used to wear that lipstick from primark as it was a MAC dupe and she was all for her dupes and savings??? Can’t believe how much all that make up costs...ridiculous
I don’t think she uses it. I think she buys it for show, like she bought a Chanel bag for show and uses cheaper stuff.

If my mate filmed herself the whole way through our lunch I’d just walk the duck off! Have some manners you narcissist

Reactions: 16
If my mate filmed herself the whole way through our lunch I’d just walk the duck off! Have some manners you narcissist
She is the most vain person ever. She's basically using her phone as a mirror to sit and stare at herself. She's clearly not even listening to what Lauren is saying either. Some friend 🙄

Also, definitely NOT a size 12 anymore are you titters?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry but why the duck would you film yourself while your friend is trying to talk to you? So rude. Put the damn phone down.

Reactions: 15
imagine missing a family day out to sip cocktails w someone you see all the fkn time 🙃

Reactions: 13
I see she has been gifted another *PR trip to that loft. Telling us it sleeps 12... which is wonderful news during a global pandemic where we're not allowed to see more than 6 people 🙃
Really fucks me off how people like her are gifted tit like that, whilst the rest of us are being made redundant left, right and centre!

Play to your audience you dick!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.