Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum2two

they did... he moved in with the breeder and her kid into a flat in hinckley... my mate worked with them both at the time at a insurance cold calling place, it was before beggars found out or got pregnant with betsy. Sean also got the breeder lady pregnant who sadly miscarried
Iv seen posts about this on here before and stating the breeder was a slim woman when shes a bigger lady who used to work in baracuda in hinckley lol

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Ooo quick pic of Sean the nazi... if he didn’t have all those tattoos he wouldn’t be as eye catching as he is, he was very normal looking in old pics she posts 🥴

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I was thinking that! Work has made him return ASAP for a disciplinary or he’s been caught speeding and got a ban on his hire car 🥴
His probs still there just been hidden again. I think her mothers there to as she said she brought her a cushion yesterday

Anotherct

VIP Member
How strange that she’s went on their family holiday and going by her stories she went with 2 other friends too! Something definitely kicked off between titters and seanazi 🙊 and the besties have been called in 😂
Lauren and her mum went today. Her mum commented on Lauren’s post saying see you later. The baby might have been her nephew? Does that mean her sister is with her hmmm

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
I think before she started becoming an INFluEnceR he was clearly the one bringing in the money. She worked about 5 hours at the nail salon so that was probably why. I don’t have kids but I can imagine having the financial worry of raising a child would outweigh leaving your shit partnerrrrrr. Someone mentioned on here she’s never had anyone else either so maybe he’s knocked her confidence. She clearly got a boob job to please him which says everything
Who started losing weight first her or him?