_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t cope with how obviously leased/ rented that car is!!!! They’re so pathetic.

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope with how obviously leased/ rented that car is!!!! They’re so pathetic.
To be fair that’s quite normal.. I have a car on PCP and mines a wee Fiat 500, not new either it’s 5 years old. Most people I know finance a car for 3 years then change to a new one

Reactions: 15
She must’ve found the only part of Cornwall yesterday that had clear blue skys! And why do we need to know about the green tea!!

Reactions: 6
To be fair that’s quite normal.. I have a car on PCP and mines a wee Fiat 500, not new either it’s 5 years old. Most people I know finance a car for 3 years then change to a new one
I do PCP because I get bored after two years so change it so agreed it’s normal!! But it’s the fact they are acting like they are so great because they have a car as if that’s only for the elites 🤣 also think people dislike them for the fact their whole lives are clearly financed but they think they are above everyone because of this.

Reactions: 10
I do PCP because I get bored after two years so change it so agreed it’s normal!! But it’s the fact they are acting like they are so great because they have a car as if that’s only for the elites 🤣 also think people dislike them for the fact their whole lives are clearly financed but they think they are above everyone because of this.
I have had mine almost a year and can’t wait to get rid 😂 I have no justified reason to change it though and obviously the way things are right now I can’t change, its cheap and I won’t get any cheaper. Can’t wait to be in a better position and find an excuse to change it 🤣

Reactions: 2
I have had mine almost a year and can’t wait to get rid 😂 I have no justified reason to change it though and obviously the way things are right now I can’t change, its cheap and I won’t get any cheaper. Can’t wait to be in a better position and find an excuse to change it 🤣
Me and my partner both own businesses that’s always my excuse. I got a new car without test driving it and my excuse was supporting the economy 😂

Cornwall this morning....

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I didn’t mean offence by what I said. What I meant by them being pathetic is that they’re acting like they own it when they have most likely rented for the weekend and they’re banging on like they’ve bought it!

Looks like Betsy is going to inherit her mother’s legs / they way she walks.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t mean offence by what I said. What I meant by them being pathetic is that they’re acting like they own it when they have most likely rented for the weekend and they’re banging on like they’ve bought it!

Looks like Betsy is going to inherit her mother’s legs / they way she walks.
Tittney is as boring as duck wonder how many freebies she’s tried to beg whilst there, and poor Betsy needs to stop being fed brownies she’s getting bigger you would think the mother would realise after being 22st

Reactions: 6
"won't be very active over the week" five posts later.... wouldn't mind but she's only just fkn got there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Won't be on as much over the week already posted 2000000 stories. Bit excessive but you all know what i mean lol

Reactions: 10
Why have they both posted about the view. Looks to me and everyone else its a view of the carpark and the beach on the horizon. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.