_beingbrittany #7 size 12 and nazi tattoos, we wish you had better taste in shoes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See I told you we’d only see a random hand or foot every now and then 😂😂😂😂😂
60C914F3-503B-4720-AC27-E5ACEED88E45.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m just under 12 stone, 5 foot 3 and I can SQUEEZE in a 12 sometimes but I’m mainly a 14, there’s not a chance in hell shes a 12 I don’t know who she’s trying to kid

Reactions: 7
Good! Why should these idiots be in a position of privilege and make all this easy money on the back of lies and blagging. There's not much justice in the world these days, but if a racist and a narcissist get put in their place, that's a small victory that will make me very happy indeed! 👏🤘

Reactions: 10
Did they follow her? They aren’t following her now👀
[/
Yeah I remember that but I meant were they actually following her. Glad one collab has actually responded and not just blocked. 😤
she’s still following them but looks like they’ve stopped following her! Spicetice or whatever they are called have read messages and continue to arselick her, thing is she knows exactly what his like she can’t deny that she knew nothing as bet the kind of words he uses are what he uses at home

Reactions: 1
I’m going to start private messaging these *influencers* that arse lick her on posts with the screenshots, especially the ones that have these ‘mid size’ accounts as they are new followers, won’t even bother messaging the slimming world accounts 🤣

Reactions: 5
Good! Why should these idiots be in a position of privilege and make all this easy money on the back of lies and blagging. There's not much justice in the world these days, but if a racist and a narcissist get put in their place, that's a small victory that will make me very happy indeed! 👏🤘
Glad I’ve not got to do a 5 hr car journey with peewee Herman Tomo !!

Reactions: 5
such a professional way to speak about work.. yeaj I get it wasn't in work time but jeeez if I wrote anything like that about my place of work let alone the other nasty things he has written I would be balled out by my boss
That's reaching somewhat 😂 that's clearly a joke. Hardly shocking. 😂

This seriously pisses me off, yes she does work with Airbnb.. she needs to disclose it properly because everytime someone uses her referral link she and the new customer get £25. That's how she is also at Airbnbs!!
Technically she doesn’t as it’s just a referral scheme that anyone is able to use

Reactions: 6
She still gets a reward though which she should really mention IMO
No sorry that’s not “working with Airbnb”. If I share a code on mine I wouldn’t declare it. My pal sent me a code for a free trial of laundry pods the other day... that’s not working with the company. It’s just a friends referral that anyone can do

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.