Recap of last thread:
That's not a giftedad nespresso ring
Rishi and Grace inspire everyone by going against all odds after being born into wealth, privately educated, attending oxford, work in banking to then become wealthy.
Teasing the lesbianism thing to sexualise the advert.
Grace made an...
Thank you @Mamacita for the thread title!
- An excerpt from Grace's book is released on her IG. It reads terribly.
- Grace appeared on the podcast Secret Leaders where her advice on productivity is to just hire employees... erm???
- Her new fave words are nuanced and double whammy
- Grace: work...
- Grace is launching her new book juuuust in case you missed the endless stories and posts
- Still incessantly talking about her dogs bum like a child
- Still not addressed the Dubai debacle
- Still buying designer and non-vegan products but hiding behind Vestaire
- Still hasn’t...
The thread title by @imsorry won with 78 likes! Recap below:
Grace makes it onto the Drapers 30 under 30 list… which no one has heard of.
Shreddy makes it onto the side of a London bus which would be a big achievement except no one is outside to see it, good job there Grace
Grace tries to do...
Title shortened from the suggestion with the most votes from @ahemahem ❤️
Our jet-setting qween, so committed to being green, loves to post a picture of conversations on her screen
(mods, if you could take off loves in the title that would be great, accidentally posted before deleting that 😆)...
Number #6, courtesy of @Deeznutslol x
-Writing a shit book
-Thinks she's too good to wear a mask whilst traipsing around Greece
-Pretending to be a vegan for a while; no longer a vegan (eats fish and wears leather)
-Lied about nearly getting a 1st - she got a mid 2.1
-Exposed for using editing...
Credit to ceecee454 for the title, special mention to cookiemunchmunch for the suggestion "Trying hard, hardly relevant"
Last thread moved very quickly so apologies if I miss something!
- The thread started when the accusations from the microinfluencers came out and Grace went radio silent on...
Thanks @so_u_thinkimskinnyyy for the thread name with the most votes!
someone feel free to summarise why grace Beverley is over due to her exploitation and lies!
Omg guys they changed the spelling of f*cked to censor it HAHAHA
What it was originally:
One of the new "talent" of gleam. IDK much about her other but mail article that popped up where shes boasting about being an Oxford uni grad but wants to emulate zoella's success instead of using her law degree...