Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
excellent thread suggestion @Jlurking

gresticles antics continue with another holiday abroad this time with her new love interest rugby player Zack Henry who grease has been jetting off to see in France weekly for a while now.

This is sustainable grace who has a whole business around sustainability and bought a Tesla she never uses for such reasons.

Grace seems to have a new hang up on manners and people not thanking her for her 10 second reels. despite never using a manner in her life prior to this week.

still leaving the dawg all the time. the dawg she rehomed btw jeff could never buy a designer pooch

still full of bullshit, face looking increasingly plastic. still THE MOST passive aggressive twit

thank you grace for continuously
providing the goods for tattle we appreciate you more than you will ever know our sustainable CEO kween

• Haha
Reactions: 40

gresticles antics continue with another holiday abroad this time with her new love interest rugby player Zack Henry who grease has been jetting off to see in France weekly for a while now.

This is sustainable grace who has a whole business around sustainability and bought a Tesla she never uses for such reasons.

Grace seems to have a new hang up on manners and people not thanking her for her 10 second reels. despite never using a manner in her life prior to this week.

still leaving the dawg all the time. the dawg she rehomed btw jeff could never buy a designer pooch

still full of bullshit, face looking increasingly plastic. still THE MOST passive aggressive twit

providing the goods for tattle we appreciate you more than you will ever know our sustainable CEO kween
everyone use your manners like Grace told us to and say thank you to our fellow content creator who’s spent hours of time and labour creating the new thread for us 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 31

GREASE 💀

simply amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m laughing at her comments again. In a response to one of the comments about the reel being fast she says something about saying please and thank you when they literally said “please”

What did she want?! Should someone have said:
Hi, please amazing Grace could you help me by listing the books in your reel, thank you so much for this, please and thank you again”

She’s so bad at actually responding to her loyal fans and just makes childish and passive aggressive comments. How does she have time to get involved?!

Reactions: 32
How has she pinned a comment calling everyone who is unable to hold the screen lazy, and simultaneously liked a comment calling out ableism?????
D972983D-67AC-4837-BE72-D20C53EF8EFB.jpeg

F0FDA8AC-2BE4-4B4E-94C6-19E41A1F70F8.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
How has she pinned a comment calling everyone who is unable to hold the screen lazy, and simultaneously liked a comment calling out ableism?????
View attachment 886141
View attachment 886142
I tried holding the screen and it either kept skipping where I’d held down on or restarting! The only way I could hold and manage to see them was on her story but had to rewatch about 20 times!

whoever said she did it purposely to get views up, I think you’re right.

Reactions: 37
Ew finally unfollowed her she’s so out of touch with reality. I regret ever giving money to her and buying her damn resistance bands back in the day! V glad I’ve never succumbed to buying the tala trash she puts out now, from all the negative comments I’ve read about it, her bad attitude and entitlement is just the cherry on the cake x

Reactions: 32
View attachment 886141
View attachment 886142
Did she not read the comment properly?

How can she rationalise flipping at people asking her to make her content more accessible, but encourage her audience to transcribe inaccessible content? Why should the onus be on anyone but her - if anything, she should be more understanding as she’s supposed to be the head of an inclusive business!

She’s so obsessed with the idea that people are unfairly going at her/expecting too much from her that she jumped the gun and accused people stating their needs in a light-hearted way of having no manners 💀

Reactions: 26
Wait for the day little im.castilo receives the wrong package for her £200 tala delivery, cant get a reply from them or any responses on social media and can't get her refund. Hopefully someone jumps to Grace's defence against her then.

"Sorry I'm.castilo. Grace is trying to change the world with Tala, sorry she cant be at your beck and call, you got a package which is more than most and you don't see them complaining. Grace doesn't package them herself, like GOD, can you grow up and take some accountability. JUST KEEP THE PACKAGE. Stop being ungrateful. Tala slaves packed that at the end of their work day. RANT OVER."

Grace *pins comment*

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wait for the day little im.castilo receives the wrong package for her £200 tala delivery, cant get a reply from them or any responses on social media and can't get her refund. Hopefully someone jumps to Grace's defence against her then.

"Sorry I'm.castilo. Grace is trying to change the world with Tala, sorry she cant be at your beck and call, you got a package which is more than most and you don't see them complaining. Grace doesn't package them herself, like GOD, can you grow up and take some accountability. JUST KEEP THE PACKAGE. Stop being ungrateful. Tala slaves packed that at the end of their work day. RANT OVER."

Grace *pins comment*
Lol i think she would be the type to contact Tala, where Melanie will tell her "sorry there's nothing we can do babe x" and then write a TrustPilot review with 5 stars saying "omg Melanie at customer service is soooo sweet she responded to me and called me babe omg thank you Melanie!! I got the wrong package and the leggings in them were ripped but so glad I'm supporting a sustainable company! Love you Grace!"

Gotta assume at this point if you're still a fan of Grezos to the point of defending her in her comments you're an absolute moron.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
A fitness / lifestyle influencer posted the other day on her stories in response to a question about her daily routine. She said she does 4 hours work a day, 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon. I wish more influencers would say things like this rather than pretend it’s 24 hour “hussle” that starts at 6am. Yes I am jealous, I’d love to be able to start my day with gym, coffee, dog walk.

Reactions: 43
HOW is she getting away with this obvious ad for this bag company on her Instagram stories rn… we all know she hasn’t posted about them from the goodness of her heart 🙄

Reactions: 9
HOW is she getting away with this obvious ad for this bag company on her Instagram stories rn… we all know she hasn’t posted about them from the goodness of her heart 🙄
Maybe as they've gifted for free in the past and she's never posted before they threatened they'd be stopping as there's no point if she couldn't even be arsed to thank them

Reactions: 8
So someone on her team has added this to urban dictionary! And she literally is the most aggressive influencer/business owner to her followers! 😳
why does she do that with her glasses pinching her nose? im sure someone said to make her nose look better ornsomething? literally looks like someone squeezing her nostrils as hard as they can whilst pulling the end of her Nose up miss piggy style
Dont get it

Reactions: 17
why does she do that with her glasses pinching her nose? im sure someone said to make her nose look better ornsomething? literally looks like someone squeezing her nostrils as hard as they can whilst pulling the end of her Nose up miss piggy style
Dont get it
I don’t know, it’s really annoying. As a real glasses wearer, I feel like she must not actually need them as she always wears them like that and they don’t fit your glasses/lenses to be worn on end of nose..

Reactions: 16
Dont get it
this bothers me so much! She wouldn’t even be able to see out of them they’re that low!! Don’t think I’ve ever seen her wear her glasses properly

Reactions: 10
Dont get it
This irritates me almost as much as that low angle shot she takes where she puffs her lips out. She posted about 5 Instagram stories with that pose yesterday/Wednesday. She doesn’t look quirky she just looks like a dick.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.