Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the lazy horrorshow #girlboss Grace. What did Grace not get up to in the last thread, apart from quite literally hardly working?

Greg did however move back into her unsold mansion with her current boyf/hanger-on after dealing with some very lengthy and very stressful renovations (replacing some cupboards) and flogging a bunch of gifted furniture. She has also been on 3-5 holidays, had a bunch of tweakments on her egghead, had a pissy pass agg meltdown bc people rightfully said she was glorifying overwork, boasted about picking up bargain £800 coats in a cost of living crisis, fought in the “war against coochies” armed only with overpriced thongs and gotten called out by Stephanie Yeboah for Tala’s underwhelming and crappy launch of extended sizing ft. precisely zero fat models.

Well done to everyone who brought up a variation on the winning thread title, you win the beige pendant lights she couldn’t sell off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wha... what is this? My brain cannot process. What is this supposed to be? A brag? Motivational speech? What?
Screenshot_20230513_084343_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m so confused about her house. Why did she leave it in the first place? Why is she back? And were those renovations really necessary?

Reactions: 23
I’m so confused about her house. Why did she leave it in the first place? Why is she back? And were those renovations really necessary?
She needs to fill her days doing something so just decided to do more unnecessary renovation

Reactions: 24
I really dislike her recent ‘renovation’. At least the interior design before felt cohesive, but it feels confused now with the faux Victorian accents, super modern marble kitchen and then the random rattan dining set. Should’ve stuck with what her interior designer did

Still hilarious that she let her boyfriend of 8 months move into her mansion (if we’re being generous - think it could be less). That’s fast by anyone’s standards, but I feel like you need to be extra careful when you’re that rich.

Reactions: 30
New thread for the lazy horrorshow #girlboss Grace. What did Grace not get up to in the last thread, apart from quite literally hardly working?

Greg did however move back into her unsold mansion with her current boyf/hanger-on after dealing with some very lengthy and very stressful renovations (replacing some cupboards) and flogging a bunch of gifted furniture. She has also been on 3-5 holidays, had a bunch of tweakments on her egghead, had a pissy pass agg meltdown bc people rightfully said she was glorifying overwork, boasted about picking up bargain £800 coats in a cost of living crisis, fought in the “war against coochies” armed only with overpriced thongs and gotten called out by Stephanie Yeboah for Tala’s underwhelming and crappy launch of extended sizing ft. precisely zero fat models.

Well done to everyone who brought up a variation on the winning thread title, you win the beige pendant lights she couldn’t sell off.
Thiss girl goes from loss to loss and I am here for itttt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Readers, I genuinely gasped at the amount of ££ she’s wasted on replacing bits of the perfectly functional 3 year old kitchen:

1684076732967.png

£320 to paint some panels. THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY QUID. This is only a snippet, I hate to think how much money she’s spaffed on all this if this is what she’s happy for people to see. She lives on a different planet.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Readers, I genuinely gasped at the amount of ££ she’s wasted on replacing bits of the perfectly functional 3 year old kitchen:

View attachment 2169523

£320 to paint some panels. THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY QUID. This is only a snippet, I hate to think how much money she’s spaffed on all this if this is what she’s happy for people to see. She lives on a different planet.
To be fair, she probably gets a whole lot of freebies she would happily brag about in terms of prices. We know our resident ✨sustainable queen✨

Reactions: 7
I’m cringing over her book shelf wall aesthetic… it’s just so inauthentic if you have to buy a load of books to fill it.
I guess being phoney is “on brand” for her!

Reactions: 18
Also I notice the veranda/outdoor seating space is gone. I vividly remember her claiming that she would be spending every evening out there with her ~girlies but we never even saw her use it.

Reactions: 14
I’m cringing over her book shelf wall aesthetic… it’s just so inauthentic if you have to buy a load of books to fill it.
I guess being phoney is “on brand” for her!
I don’t know if this is stupid of me but I don’t understand how she is going to be able to reach the books at the top? Do they have special bookcase ladders or something? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also I notice the veranda/outdoor seating space is gone. I vividly remember her claiming that she would be spending every evening out there with her ~girlies but we never even saw her use it.
I think she overestimated her ability to have genuine friendships longer than 3 months

• Haha
Reactions: 27
cant believe she painted over that beautiful wood - now gone full on beige with no personality

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if this is stupid of me but I don’t understand how she is going to be able to reach the books at the top? Do they have special bookcase ladders or something? 😭
She'll just buy loads of books that make her look clever /interesting. Will put them there once and never look at them again

Reactions: 12
I'm so confused. Why has she moved from battersea power station? Whyd she buy an apartment for 1m+? If she was gonna move back into her house?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.