Grace Beverley #6 Trying hard, hardly relevant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number #6, courtesy of @Deeznutslol x

-Writing a tit book
-Thinks she's too good to wear a mask whilst traipsing around Greece
-Pretending to be a vegan for a while; no longer a vegan (eats fish and wears leather)
-Lied about nearly getting a 1st - she got a mid 2.1
-Exposed for using editing apps to make her boobs bigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
- Can't wear a bikini or top that fits to save her life
- Mature, professional adults on twitter see through her bullshit
- Still trying to figure out if Montana is gonna move in with her

Reactions: 25
- Perfecting the art of becoming a professional blackfish
- CANNOT stop going on holiday.
- Still waiting for "Mon" to move into her house.
- Still profiting on the chav/poverty culture for "fashion"
- Still waiting for Tala to say they're paying their microinfluencers

a 5 hour meeting? On a Friday afternoon? That kind of thing is banned at my company, who on Earth can pay attention for that long.

And this girl is writing a book on productivity?!

Reactions: 35
To add:

- Revealed she has "hired" her dad to work for TALA. Her dad is immensely grateful for the job opportunity as he was struggling to make ends meet; his multimillion £ consultancy firm just wasn't cutting it.
- Attended Montana Brown's (Z-List Love Islander) birthday, a corona-fest with 20+ people. While apparently having half lung capacity.
- Continues to claim that she was in financial peril in her second of uni (reality: she paid her fees to her uni 1 week late)
- Despite her recent silence on socials, she decided to suddenly speak up about the Oatly investment debacle - presumably because people calling out a 'sustainable' brand for not living up to its values hit a bit too close to home. Probably pre-empting the inevitable criticisms she'll get when she turns TALA into a fully-fledged fast fashion brand.
- Still can't get enough of girlboss feminism.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Short time reader (only joined because of these threads), so I don't know if this has been said in any of the older threads, but it would be nice to know what the Tala plant tags are! There are a lot of toxic plants to pets and humans and, golly gee, it'd be nice to have clarity! I'd prefer to not kill my cats. I've planted some of the tags and it looks like chamomile, which is safe, I think. I found an old post from Tala where people were asking and they were met with silence. I've tried to Google, but that hasn't been a huge help, either.

*edit: I now see the Tala post where they say they're seasonal seeds. My point still stands that there should be better transparency in this (lol).

Attachments

Reactions: 8
(it was just mentioned in the last thread) but if ANY job made me do a FIVE hour meeting on a Friday, in fact on any day I would have to quit what could you possibly need to talk about for FIVE hours (one of the arguments for working from home is that face to face meetings are unproductive you can have useful and valuable discussions without having to sit around a table for 2 hours listening to 2 people talk) for someone so productive she seems to like to waste other people's time

• Heart
Reactions: 31
(it was just mentioned in the last thread) but if ANY job made me do a FIVE hour meeting on a Friday, in fact on any day I would have to quit what could you possibly need to talk about for FIVE hours (one of the arguments for working from home is that face to face meetings are unproductive you can have useful and valuable discussions without having to sit around a table for 2 hours listening to 2 people talk) for someone so productive she seems to like to waste other people's time
The only reason to have a 5 hour meeting is so you can seem like you’re so busy with important stuff. In reality, if you need a 5 hour meeting, I’d say you’ve majorly taken your eye off the ball somewhere - how can that many issues have been stored up for one single meeting? Seems extremely stupid, nobody can concentrate for that long, what a waste of everyone’s time!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I was also about to say the outfit she's posted herself in just now is finally something that flatters her body shape/isn't super tacky but her extensions are dreadful not blended at all

Reactions: 5
I keep rewatching the story of her speaking in a Shreddy meeting and despite working in marketing myself do not understand a single word she is saying. It’s incoherent.

Reactions: 19
I keep rewatching the story of her speaking in a Shreddy meeting and despite working in marketing myself do not understand a single word she is saying. It’s incoherent.
omg same, i understand when you "found" a business you're not going to be knowledgeable about every single area that's needed to make the business a success hence why you hire other people but should she really be in charge of this when she has zero marketing experience and clearly doesn't know what she's talking about..i really wonder what the turnover rate of her employees is I don't think I'd be able to put up with 5 hour meetings led by someone chatting tit for that long

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
“…every arm of our business, which is where we are driving money into that marketing, um and being able to give people an offering whether they’re using our products or not, and that’s what I think really sets the really disruptive brands in the game…”

Direct quote. Even though it's taken out of its context, but I'm not convinced that context would help. It's garbled nonsense with the odd bit of corporate jargon thrown in (she loves "disrupting" and its variants haha).

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Our little miss “So busy because I’m a CEO of 3 businesses” out again. Wonder how many people she’s with this time? Also how does she have all this time? I thought she was soooo busy? 🥴

Reactions: 13
A. Five. Hour. Meeting.

That doesn’t mean you’re bossing it, to me that means you are rambling and not being concise!

Grace needs to remember this key phrase - ‘never say 2 words when one will do’

Reactions: 26
“…every arm of our business, which is where we are driving money into that marketing, um and being able to give people an offering whether they’re using our products or not, and that’s what I think really sets the really disruptive brands in the game…”

Direct quote. Even though it's taken out of its context, but I'm not convinced that context would help. It's garbled nonsense with the odd bit of corporate jargon thrown in (she loves "disrupting" and its variants haha).
That’s actually completely incoherent. Like that’s something I would expect to read in a satire piece mocking business-speak. I bet her employees are afraid to tell her that she doesn’t make sense, because then she’ll label them haters and block them on instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The only reason to have a 5 hour meeting is so you can seem like you’re so busy with important stuff. In reality, if you need a 5 hour meeting, I’d say you’ve majorly taken your eye off the ball somewhere - how can that many issues have been stored up for one single meeting? Seems extremely stupid, nobody can concentrate for that long, what a waste of everyone’s time!
The only reason my organisation has a 5 hour meeting is when they have a Board Meeting, which takes place every 6 months.....

I bet she’s just packing for her next business boss girl holiday because she’s so so very busy

Reactions: 8
whyyyy is she out drinking again?! does it pain her to stay home and make drinks with her roommates?! i’m not sure of the current UK rules, i know she’s probably not breaking any but wow, can you stay home for like a weekend?

Reactions: 19
Imagine showing off about a 5 hour meeting as if it's something to be proud of, when everyone else knows that most meetings above an hour long are usually a sign of inefficiency. And on a Friday!!! I'm part of a very hard working creative team with tons of stressful deadlines and even we're encouraged to finish at 3 on Fridays if we can. Of course this will just solidify to her younger fans that it's the way it should be if you want to be *successful* and ties into the whole *boss babe who grinds* trend that I personally can't stand.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.