Grace Beverley #4 fecked it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still catching up, but here is a link to the video where she did the roundtable about influencer pay. I downloaded it before she puts it on private.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ok ill try and sum up whats up cause i have tit to tell you all

- boss babe ceo grez pulled a ghislaine maxwell went into hiding for a day, reserructing 24 hours later whilst threatening to sue affiliates for ‘defaming the brand’ via email and accusing them of lying (multiple screenshots on insta comments on last thread)
- throughout the day she has been deleting comments on all her ‘brands’ when people call her out, including when she replies to them, she deleted their comments too 🥴

feel free to add more those are the key parts i believe

guys does anyone know what tweet it was when grace called out brands for not paying her sister ? It would be so helpful for the 1nsta accountability posts

Reactions: 19
I am just dropping this here because I want to see if he actually comes out with a video or if he gets intimidated out of it.

- boss babe ceo grez pulled a ghislaine maxwell went into hiding for a day, reserructing 24 hours later whilst threatening to sue affiliates for ‘defaming the brand’ via email and accusing them of lying (multiple screenshots on insta comments on last thread)
- throughout the day she has been deleting comments on all her ‘brands’ when people call her out, including when she replies to them, she deleted their comments too 🥴

guys does anyone know what tweet it was when grace called out brands for not paying her sister ? It would be so helpful for the 1nsta accountability posts
I found this one.
Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 3.35.33 PM.png

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I see two options here and they both stink:

1. Admit that, whilst she has a seat at the table, she has 0 decision making authority and all of this was decided by those around her who actually have a say in the business. Not great for the CEO image she is portraying, or trying to...

2. Admit you knew everything that was going on and could do something about it: sharing the content made for Shreddy, gifting something, ANYTHING to these content creators, pay them in TALA gift cards, decide to pay decent commission... but choosing not to. Choosing not to support the very people who gave you this platform. Not great for her moral, ethical, do the right thing image.

Reactions: 17
I see two options here and they both stink:

1. Admit that, whilst she has a seat at the table, she has 0 decision making authority and all of this was decided by those around her who actually have a say in the business. Not great for the CEO image she is portraying, or trying to...

2. Admit you knew everything that was going on and could do something about it: sharing the content made for Shreddy, gifting something, ANYTHING to these content creators, pay them in TALA gift cards, decide to pay decent commission... but choosing not to. Choosing not to support the very people who gave you this platform. Not great for her moral, ethical, do the right thing image.
Oh ive been reading some of the contract and guess what they say ... ‘Genflow LTD. On behalf of Shreddy’

Found them :)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s certainly crack that Grace and Flora smoke - requesting that us poor people who aren’t from old money should buy them coffee and sign up with their monzo links (Grace used to tweet her link several times a day apparently) all I’ve gotten from this saga is rich people are a bunch of freeloaders. Eat the rich!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can someone explain what graces mum screenshot means? I don't know anything about business

i want to do a post on how shes not self made and v rich etc so she had that advantage that shes never transparent w

It’s certainly crack that Grace and Flora smoke - requesting that us poor people who aren’t from old money should buy them coffee and sign up with their monzo links (Grace used to tweet her link several times a day apparently) all I’ve gotten from this saga is rich people are a bunch of freeloaders. Eat the rich!
Omg i need those screenshots 😂 if you find the monzo ones please attach! Perfect for the insta posts

Attachments

Reactions: 1
What's sad is that we created such good content and they would literally post a crap picture of some bands instead of our helpful workout videos

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
i feel like the whole content creator model they're using is really predatory by nature. why not just actually hire some people to do those videos, pay them a real salary and call it a day

• Heart
Reactions: 22
[/QUOTE]
Monzo & ASOS receipts

i feel like the whole content creator model they're using is really predatory by nature. why not just actually hire some people to do those videos, pay them a real salary and call it a day
I saw the contracts of one of the girl, its so shocking. She gets nothing!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Cant w her minions my days
My god learn how to write properly ffs. Constant commas. It's like, using commas, everywhere, makes him seem, more intimidating, or something, I don't get it. (I just gave myself a headache.) How can you expect to be taken seriously? (obviously not you but the Jim dude!!)

I will try and do a summary / TLDR but people feel free to expand on it if needed!! I am working and I get on here between tasks/breaks lol I can't help it I love this thread atm, yes I am petty as duck especially with influencers (not CEOs because I don't respect her as one) like Grace. Especially after this week.
  • Asked her minions what they thought of her going on holiday during the pandemic, they weren't so happy about it so suddenly she is going to visit her mum in France
  • People could clearly see that Montana came with on holiday, at first Grace nor Montana showed each other on insta posts or stories but then once they started getting called out on it the excuses came along with them and they appeared in each others stories
  • "Montana is moving in" = so she needs to visit my mum as well in the south of France apparently
  • Grez' mum revealed to not only be a curator but also has a side hustle as a bouncer at night clubs
  • Grez preached on about taking the train to France but obviously flew back
  • Said she would only self quarantine if she tested positive once back, was immediately galavanting around London immediately after her holiday "but obviously want to be responsible"
  • Two or three Tala launches in July I honestly can't keep up any more
  • Throws a hissy fit on insta before breakfast and then argues with Jewish people on Twitter the entire day, only for calling her out on her debacle on insta stories in response to the Wiley antisemitic tweets. This is a tit show in itself
  • More useless self gratifying interviews and podcasts which only highlights her hypocrisy further
  • Her passion project: how to successfully abuse a Thesaurus in every sentence in order to sound smarter
  • Action packed agendas: meetings, samples with Tala and time blocks from 09:00 - 17:00
  • Scaling, scaling, SCALING! Won't shut up about what an amazing CEO she is and how difficult it is. Meetings meetings meetings!!!
  • Shreddy scandle, Grez staying silent all day only to speak up AFTER their team had compiled a statement (most likely after consulting with legal), responding to comments on instagram at midnight with long winded excuses and still not acknowledging the issues raised by the content creators (she is adamant that payments were made, not mentioning the fact that the amounts are poor at best amongst many other things). Basically calling them all liars. Comments are now subsequently deleted, including her responses (from what I saw)
Did I miss anything?!

PS. Buy Flora coffee apparently lol ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I get deja vu with the payment debacle because the “I’ll pay you in exposure” debate has been criticised by artists for years. The subreddit r/choosingbeggars often showcases business owners asking artists to create free art for their groundbreaking new company, which is widely followed, in exchange for exposure on their socials. The average wage in Portugal is $13,000 less than that of the UK and shes still trying to cut ethical corners (manufacturing in Turkey and HK, not paying creators fairly) to save money 😭

I compiled a thread of screenshots on Twitter - @ grezposed lol

Reactions: 8
Grace Beverley: CEO of playing victim

Yeah because the rich ass CEO that got to where she is through exploitation and deception is the victim, and 20 ex fans that supported her endlessly and put in Hours of work to help her grow her brands are pure evil and out to get her - makes sense

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.