Grace Beverley #10 essential bizniz trips, bras that throw out ur nips, #GirlBoss tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @duckenergy67 for the thread suggestion! I had to shorten it slightly to make it fit, but can someone please post a rundown of thread #9!

Reactions: 11
How tf is she gonna advertise lipgloss that makes your lips bigger when her lips are full of fillers? Thats so deceiving lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow honoured to be the thread titler xxx also anyone else mad that Grace bleeping off to Dubai is one of the reasons for tier 4

Reactions: 33
got bored so i scrolled back pretty far in Grace’s feed because i was just wondering when she really changed for the worst. it was definitely graduating and tala that changed her content a lot, obviously. but i also realized how shes 1- definitely had a bit of work done on her face. she looks so different compared to now..she used to look SO much like her sisters and now she looks less and less like them (def still can see a resemblance but you know what i mean). i didn’t take screenshots of that but if you’re curious just scroll pretty far back and compare it to her face from her Dubai trip. 2- I forgot how fit she used to be. this pic is from 2017, so a couple years ago, but she looked great and definitely someone i’d be more inclined to buy fitness related items from. now? she just looks like every girl that does some cardio and is blessed genetically.

anyways, just wanted to share that. 😂

Attachments

I used to be obsessed with Grace's body and if I'd had the money would have absolutely bought all of her guides and bands, and I'm so glad I didn't, but she looks so podgy now and it just doesn't make sense. She owns a sportswear brand AND app, surely people can see she doesn't have the body for it? This is no hate to how she looks, she still looks stunning (which is so frustrating because she's such a bad person), but I would not go to her for fitness advice

Reactions: 28
Wow honoured to be the thread titler xxx also anyone else mad that Grace bleeping off to Dubai is one of the reasons for tier 4
yes i'm pissed influencers like her flouting the rules and going on holiday are the reason we're in this situation, she lives in London so surely she'll realise how serious tier 4 is now and what it means for people like soooo many people won't be able to see their family now on Christmas Day and honestly Grace and everyone else who's been away the last month on holiday or have met up with people they shouldn't have because they think they're above the rules is to blame

Reactions: 27
So that technically means everyone in that house will have to spend it together? They can’t be in anyone else’s support bubble as they don’t live alone. Interesting to see if she’ll actually follow the rules

Reactions: 28
got bored so i scrolled back pretty far in Grace’s feed because i was just wondering when she really changed for the worst. it was definitely graduating and tala that changed her content a lot, obviously. but i also realized how shes 1- definitely had a bit of work done on her face. she looks so different compared to now..she used to look SO much like her sisters and now she looks less and less like them (def still can see a resemblance but you know what i mean). i didn’t take screenshots of that but if you’re curious just scroll pretty far back and compare it to her face from her Dubai trip. 2- I forgot how fit she used to be. this pic is from 2017, so a couple years ago, but she looked great and definitely someone i’d be more inclined to buy fitness related items from. now? she just looks like every girl that does some cardio and is blessed genetically.

anyways, just wanted to share that. 😂
Jheez I saw the thumbnail of the pic and genuinely didn’t know it was her, not even just the body, I didnt even realise it was a white girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Really interesting that on her podcast episode with Patricia Bright on the Caught Off Guard podcast, she said that Shreddy is her real money maker and makes A LOT of money (I'm guessing because it doesn't require much money at all for day to day runnings since it's app/web based), whereas TALA has a pretty small profit margin and requires much more investment apparently. I imagine that TALA won't be going for much longer, because it's so expensive to run and not actually sustainable (in both definitions of the word...)

Reactions: 25
Lmao so now she has a cute pastel coloured infograpghic to share she suddenly gives a tit about jews? After blaming the jewish community for the result of the general election, staying silent on the labour parties antisemitism and roasting 3 people who asked her to speak up about wileys antisemitism on twitter?

Reactions: 30
Really interesting that on her podcast episode with Patricia Bright on the Caught Off Guard podcast, she said that Shreddy is her real money maker and makes A LOT of money (I'm guessing because it doesn't require much money at all for day to day runnings since it's app/web based), whereas TALA has a pretty small profit margin and requires much more investment apparently. I imagine that TALA won't be going for much longer, because it's so expensive to run and not actually sustainable (in both definitions of the word...)
she’s making money off all those people who are struggling to successfully cancel their subscriptions 😂

Reactions: 19
Grace be like:
ByEeee going to Dubai, mixing loads, then straight away getting brunch! Covid rules do not apply to boss babes

also Grace:
BORIS CANCELLED CHRISTMAS (and I had noooo part in that whatsoever)

Reactions: 43
It will be interesting to see if she posts what her and her housemates do over Christmas or if she’ll do a “social media detox” aka break the rules and go to her family 🧐

Reactions: 30
It will be interesting to see if she posts what her and her housemates do over Christmas or if she’ll do a “social media detox” aka break the rules and go to her family 🧐
I'm convinced she'll say she won't post because she wants to be "present" with her housemates but will actually be with family

Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she posted that meme. Incredibly tone deaf. Girl is dead set an typical white rich privileged asshole

Reactions: 14
Lol grace “my love language is gift giving”, well I’m sure everyone’s love language (whatever that means) would be gift giving if they had the money. What an insensitive post to make at this time when so many people are worried about how to afford presents for people. And just plain smug at the best of times.

Reactions: 55
Lol grace “my love language is gift giving”, well I’m sure everyone’s love language (whatever that means) would be gift giving if they had the money. What an insensitive post to make at this time when so many people are worried about how to afford presents for people. And just plain smug at the best of times.
Yet again, completely missing the point of ethical consumption which is to consume less...

I read recently that excessive gift giving is a form of narcissism because people like her do it to feel good about themselves, rather than to actually make someone else happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.