Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @influencersmakemewannadie for the winning thread title suggestion!

Recap:

- Says she's not an influencer but continues to accept free influencer trips, gifted products and does sponsored AD's
- Continues to buy fast fashion as well as leather designer items despite being a 'vegan ceo of a sustainable fashion business'
- Still taking multiple flights across the world and when called out, justifies this by saying she takes public transport around zone 1/2 of London now and again 👏
- Posts busy daily 'CEO' schedules but still manages to squeeze beauty appointments, making tiktoks and other influencer personal jobs into her TALA/Shreddy working days
-Has already exceeded the normal person's annual leave entitlement but acts like she doesn't get any special privileges as the founder of her companies

Feel free to continue if I've missed anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Re: her latest stories, she has literally become the kind of fitness influencers she used to criticise. Pretending her body is a result of a quick 6 week guide rather than combo of genetics and years of going to the gym consistently.

The change in her body from March to May isn’t because of anything she has done in the gym. She has clearly just done a cut (i.e. eaten less) - she hasn’t gained any muscle. You don’t need a guide to do that.

Reactions: 42
I’ve lost count know, but this Berlin trip must be the 6 or 7th holiday this year, right?

Reactions: 18
I know she’s short but I didn’t realise how short lol we are the same height but she kinda waddles around 😂😂😂 I couldn’t take my boss seriously when her clothes are so oversized looks like a child in adult clothes
5AC149DB-D6B6-4896-9072-B8FAD0DA74FE.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She has to be taking the piss with that before and after? I actually can't believe how far she has fallen from her OG fitness influencer days

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know she’s short but I didn’t realise how short lol we are the same height but she kinda waddles around 😂😂😂 I couldn’t take my boss seriously when her clothes are so oversized looks like a child in adult clothes View attachment 1273227
Jfc has all the money in the world but can’t afford to get her clothes tailored 😂

@FDR97 when you say 6 or 7 holidays this year, is that including her French dick appointments?

Reactions: 10
hope this is allowed but can anyone recommend an app with yoga workouts and recipes that isn’t shreddy? i really wanna use one but refuse to support geez… thanku haha

Reactions: 1
She has to be taking the piss with that before and after? I actually can't believe how far she has fallen from her OG fitness influencer days
It’s crazy! I used to find the whole strong not skinny thing helpful but now I realise I was just being sold the idea that one body type is better than another (the body type that Grace herself is genetically predisposed towards). Now it appears she is marketing the current “trendy” body type (skinny/slim as possible) as she has made herself look tiny as hell on that before/after. It really isn’t helpful for anyone and her including the dates is just ridiculous and unrealistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can see her opening boxes of clothes from DHL with Chinese writing all over them in the vlog, how her fans don't see through the smokescreen is beyond me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The YouTube video she has just posted where she is in her gymwear is a very different physique to her ‘transformation’ she has posted. Completely posed and unposed is all that’s different

Reactions: 11
What happened to that factory in Portugal she made a big deal of at the beginning of TALA? I remember watching the tour and buying into her more sustainable ethos 🤢

Reactions: 33
grace opening her Super Sustainable Industry Disrupting products made and shipped all the way from China wrapped in plastic :oops:
then those plastic wrappings end up in the ocean so they can collect them to create new sustainable clothes, she'd call it circular economy

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Aside from the fact she only did about 5 hours max of actual work today, our ~sustainable queen~ is wearing some very not sustainably made, definitely fast fashion slippers, (I bought the same pair recently thinking they were made in England but they ended up being shipped from China lol). Theyre also very new so more evidence that her "i only buy second hand/old fast fashion" is complete bull.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
how funny that she has a whole office but its so impractical so she has to talk to the camera in the toilet.. honestly what's the point

Reactions: 25
I was drunkenly ranting to my friend about Tala the other day (as you do) and she said her friend was obsessed with it and wore the t-shirts to uni all the time. Apparently she ends with huge sweat patches under her boobs and pits every time, just from sitting in lectures and walking round campus. So how exactly is it supposed to be "sweat proof" during a workout when you can't even sit in a lecture?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Jfc has all the money in the world but can’t afford to get her clothes tailored 😂

@FDR97 when you say 6 or 7 holidays this year, is that including her French dick appointments?
Nope, we can take an estimated guess that she was flying there every weekend though!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.