Grace Beverley #14 delayed gratification is getting into Oxford on your gap year after being rejected once

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of last thread:

Please add anything I missed, I feel like I could have done another 20 bullet points to cover the good stuff from last thread :LOL:

Thread title by @Jlurking, there was no most liked suggestions on the first 2 pages so going with a most liked post.
1615557062377.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45
- made a rambling 30 (or more?) stories justifying the ASOS thing as "giving people options" to be sustainable
- doesn't seem to ever have driven her tesla but seems to be driven around by her housemates
- ASOS sales seem to be going badly (unsurprisingly)

Reactions: 27
- Probably broke COVID rules on her birthday - somehow had a professional looking blowout along with censoring part of her itinerary for the day.
- Either her or her management are changing her Wikipedia page to pretend she isn't an influencer.
- Continues to post badly written excerpts from her book. If run-on sentences, hyphens, excessive commas and overusing a thesaurus are your thing, make sure to pre-order on Amazon today!
- Keeps complaining about her stitches opening. Keeps doing strenuous workouts while wearing compressive TALA clothing.
- TALA pyjama launch hit by a mysterious disaster where all of their stock for certain products were damaged. The stock they ended up selling was also damaged. Win-win.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
- Probably broke COVID rules on her birthday - somehow had a professional looking blowout along with censoring part of her itinerary for the day.
- Either her or her management are changing her Wikipedia page to pretend she isn't an influencer.
- Continues to post badly written excerpts from her book. If run-on sentences, hyphens, excessive commas and overusing a thesaurus are your thing, make sure to pre-order on Amazon today!
- Keeps complaining about her stitches opening. Keeps doing strenuous workouts while wearing compressive TALA clothing.
- TALA pyjama launch hit by a mysterious disaster where all of their stock for certain products were damaged. The stock they ended up selling was also damaged. Win-win.
there could really be a whole thread just re-stating issues with tala/her breaking lockdown rules :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

imagine posting a photo of a book you have written with that awful tongue out photo? #professionalgirlboss

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Ironic that she's only worried about stitches coming undone when its on her body, not when its the biggest complaint of her clothing brand x

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Bruh this is too much, I’m actually gonna buy this, lets get it to the number 1 best seller list 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 57
F yes this is perfect, Im with Deeznuts lets get it to the top of the list. Who is to say we can't pull a wallstreetbets style protest? (referring to the Game Stock /reddit sub saga if anyone missed it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
omg yes I'm gonna buy it aswell! All proceeds to charity aswell win win, this just made me realise that 0% of profits are being given to a cause from Grace's, she could've "acknowledged her privilege" by donating towards education based charities etc or something which helps level the uneven playing field that she's benefitted from.

Reactions: 35
This is deadass the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while. Can’t WAIT to buy it yeehaw suck it Grease xo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Someone mentioned it on the last thread but couldn’t reply as closed. Why do people keep going back to tala after constant poor quality?

I bought some gymshark in the really new days of them coming out and I thought awful quality althoughcustomer service and returns was good and FREE RETURNS GRACE!! But after having poor products and they were like £30-40 a pair, I’m really put off even now I’d be wary of buying stuff. It makes no sense why they keep going back 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned it on the last thread but couldn’t reply as closed. Why do people keep going back to tala after constant poor quality?

I bought some gymshark in the really new days of them coming out and I thought awful quality althoughcustomer service and returns was good and FREE RETURNS GRACE!! But after having poor products and they were like £30-40 a pair, I’m really put off even now I’d be wary of buying stuff. It makes no sense why they keep going back 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm honestly thinking it's like stockholm sydrom because they really like Grace. Honestly myself I was a fan for quite some years so I guess some people really want to support her still. And with all her guilt tripping in her stories maybe they don't place the blame on her and want to give her the benefit of the doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg this girl is genuinely my idol! Hahaha this is brilliant, I will definitely purchase a copy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
loool if Grace was threatening to sue people for distributing her crappy workout PDFs, this is gonna give her an aneurism.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
just going back to the wiki page, is "accelerating the slow fashion space" not the most ridiculous and yet also apt way of describing grace. i know she means promoting it and getting people to move towards slow fashion, but it reads like she's wanting to make slow fashion more like fast fashion which is honestly very on brand for her

• Haha
Reactions: 40
just going back to the wiki page, is "accelerating the slow fashion space" not the most ridiculous and yet also apt way of describing grace. i know she means promoting it and getting people to move towards slow fashion, but it reads like she's wanting to make slow fashion more like fast fashion which is honestly very on brand for her
Honestly, this is what makes me think she wrote it herself because "accelerating the slow fashion space" is such a ridiculous oxymoron that I feel like only she could come up with. Slow fashion is inherently anti-consumerist - it's about resisting the urge to impulse buy, buying secondhand before buying new, reducing the amount of items you buy and ensuring those that you do purchase are good quality. TALA doesn't really hit any of these goals. Just because something is made out of recycled polyester doesn't mean it's slow fashion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.