Grace Beverley #24 Grez Wedz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @belle0610 and suggested by @Maladyabound - we're long overdue a new one but just as the end of the thread was reached came the news that Photographer boyfriend had proposed at Hotel Cap Eden Roc.
Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 7.40.44 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 7.42.56 pm.png

Carry on Tattlers!

Reactions: 16
As someone else has said, the posts about thr engagement are insane. Also wtf claiming the company faked a business trip for him to propose?

Reactions: 22
god these posts of future grez offspring are giving me nightmares of a real life maybetamsin west london yummy mummy- especially considering she named a DOG ziggy wtf is coming for the baby names?!?

someone keep an eye on insta for grezweds, we know you like to lurk girlboss xo

Reactions: 14
guys these people sending her messages need to calm the duck down. “I’ve been watching you since your uni days prepping your flash cards blah blah bleeping blah” like what do you MEAN by this????? You didn’t bleeping RAISE HER???? This is a straight white witch born into generational wealth who went to Oxford uni cos her parents knew people, then she capitalised on insecure teens via Instagram and has been cosplaying a Boss witch and Sustainable Queen for years???????? She just got engaged to a man she’s known for 5 seconds this isn’t bleeping pride and prejudice????? It’s a couple of money drunk fucks who are bored????? Her followers are acting as though this is the second coming of Christ ??????? Lots of people need therapy if they’re seeing this engagement as a source of joy for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
As someone else has said, the posts about thr engagement are insane. Also wtf claiming the company faked a business trip for him to propose?
They go on enough actual 'work trips/holidays' with Tala it surprises me they needed a fake one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but why is she cosplaying wearing her father’s/ grandfather’s clothes?

IMG_0673.jpeg

I find her reaction hilarious. She’s been acting so empowered and independent - total boss babe, sisters doing it for themselves, etc.
Then a guy comes along and all of a sudden getting a proposal is THE biggest achievement and it becomes her entire personality. Really, really hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
do you think people actually are crying over this bc if so they seriously need to get a life 😭 also I can’t believe Armani went along with it. Imagine if one of us non rich people tried doing that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her reaction to the proposal is crazy to me. What's with the constant tears? They're definitely still in a honeymoon phase where everything is sunshine and rainbows; I don't see this lasting very long. Have they actually navigated any hardship together? It's easy to think you've found the perfect partner when you've only been through good times.

Reactions: 46
All I can say is: I am so here for this train wreck *grabs seat, popcorn in hand*
---
guys these people sending her messages need to calm the duck down. “I’ve been watching you since your uni days prepping your flash cards blah blah bleeping blah” like what do you MEAN by this????? You didn’t bleeping RAISE HER???? This is a straight white witch born into generational wealth who went to Oxford uni cos her parents knew people, then she capitalised on insecure teens via Instagram and has been cosplaying a Boss witch and Sustainable Queen for years???????? She just got engaged to a man she’s known for 5 seconds this isn’t bleeping pride and prejudice????? It’s a couple of money drunk fucks who are bored????? Her followers are acting as though this is the second coming of Christ ??????? Lots of people need therapy if they’re seeing this engagement as a source of joy for them
I would love to frame this

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He could have proposed 2 weeks ago on their luxury Mexico holiday, or on their next ‘once in a lifetime’ trip (probably next week). Planning a whole secret trip abroad for it is mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
if Armani were in on it and done all this, does that mean the whole proposal was ad / gifted and they stumped up the 5-10k hotel bill - I guess then. he only had to save up his pocket money for the ring so that helped the budget 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry but why is she cosplaying wearing her father’s/ grandfather’s clothes?

View attachment 2503853

I find her reaction hilarious. She’s been acting so empowered and independent - total boss babe, sisters doing it for themselves, etc.
Then a guy comes along and all of a sudden getting a proposal is THE biggest achievement and it becomes her entire personality. Really, really hilarious.
Right?? This is SO cringe, it's a complete 180 in her personality out of nowhere. Why is she crying AT WORK three days later? This isn't normal even for a non-~independent boss Babe~...

In all seriousness I'm glad she's happy, but the fact that this 37 year old that she's known for only a year (and has bankrolled since) is willing to marry her so soon is just.. not as great as she thinks it is. Her reaction makes it seem like she was super insecure and scared of ending up alone?

Reactions: 44
He could have proposed 2 weeks ago on their luxury Mexico holiday, or on their next ‘once in a lifetime’ trip (probably next week). Planning a whole secret trip abroad for it is mad.
Honestly, I think the reason is because she pays for all their other holidays 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her reaction to the proposal is crazy to me. What's with the constant tears? They're definitely still in a honeymoon phase where everything is sunshine and rainbows; I don't see this lasting very long. Have they actually navigated any hardship together? It's easy to think you've found the perfect partner when you've only been through good times.
Yeah 100% agree. She's drunk on love, which is entirely normal within the first two years of a relationship, but that's exactly why you don't rush into marriage especially when there's so much at stake (i.e. the fortune she's made). I've always got the impression she's unhealthily impulsive though and this follows.

Also agree that all this crying, boasting about how he waits on her hand and foot, how she's so bowled over by his huge romantic gestures gives me insecure vibes. She's pretty much been in back to back long term relationships and I get the impression not many of them were healthy.

Reactions: 37
Sorry but what the absolute duck is that video she filmed about sussing out the proposal?! She sounds like a bleeping PSYCHOPATH. To go to those lengths to figure it out is one thing, to film a video about it and then post it after the fact is another. I find it very strange.

And this is just not a normal, emotionally healthy response to getting engaged. You can tell this relationship is still in it’s infancy where emotions and love chemicals are at an all time high. Possibly the worst time to make a decision on spending your life with somebody.

Crying non stop in the lead up and for days after getting engaged to somebody you’ve known for one year… yeah not sure this will last.

Reactions: 42
Sorry but what the absolute duck is that video she filmed about sussing out the proposal?! She sounds like a bleeping PSYCHOPATH. To go to those lengths to figure it out is one thing, to film a video about it and then post it after the fact is another. I find it very strange.

And this is just not a normal, emotionally healthy response to getting engaged. You can tell this relationship is still in it’s infancy where emotions and love chemicals are at an all time high. Possibly the worst time to make a decision on spending your life with somebody.

Crying non stop in the lead up and for days after getting engaged to somebody you’ve known for one year… yeah not sure this will last.
Exactly, these are things you (might) send to a close friend, not put online kn what is basically a business account. Nit sure what I find more embarassing, her content or the weid fans commenting as if they are close friends/family. Anyone notice the photo of the flowers in her kitchen thag two of the bunches seemed to b exactly the same with the same small box of lindt? Seems really weird or like an accidental second delivery
Her claiming to be such a female boss etc and then losing her mind over someone deeming her okay for marriage is so weird. I do feel bad for her tbh, she obviously has really bad self esteem

Reactions: 20
Wait what he’s 37??? Is this confirmed 🚩🚩🚩this guy is literally scamming her 😪🤣 the way she redid the whole house for him to move in too. I don’t think they’ll make it down the aisle unless they marry in under a year. Tattler’s what do we know about him?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Wait what he’s 37??? Is this confirmed 🚩🚩🚩this guy is literally scamming her 😪🤣 the way she redid the whole house for him to move in too. I don’t think they’ll make it down the aisle unless they marry in under a year. Tattler’s what do we know about him?
He was 26 in this article from Feb 2013, so he's either 37 or is going to be turning 37 soon.

It's like a reddit /r/relationships post come to life - "My [26F] unemployed boyfriend [37M] wants to move in and renovate my house after 6 months together and plans to propose soon. Is this is a red flag?"

[ok I know he's not unemployed but just for the lols]

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Right?? This is SO cringe, it's a complete 180 in her personality out of nowhere. Why is she crying AT WORK three days later? This isn't normal even for a non-~independent boss Babe~...

In all seriousness I'm glad she's happy, but the fact that this 37 year old that she's known for only a year (and has bankrolled since) is willing to marry her so soon is just.. not as great as she thinks it is. Her reaction makes it seem like she was super insecure and scared of ending up alone?
I think this is spot on, and it’s causing her to rush certain milestones in the relationship against her better judgement. Good luck to them but I truly don’t see it lasting

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.