Grace Beverley #13 Double whammy nuanced Grace, freeloading through life with shiny face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Mamacita for the thread title!

- An excerpt from Grace's book is released on her IG. It reads terribly.
- Grace appeared on the podcast Secret Leaders where her advice on productivity is to just hire employees... erm???
- Her new fave words are nuanced and double whammy
- Grace: work work work work work [hustle culture bad] work work work work work
- Posts about human rights in India, yet is clearly not bothered about going to Dubai
- Grubby, a new way for Grace to get free food comes onto the scene! They have donated a total of ✨30 meals✨ together, wow! Imagine making millions but thinking 30 meals are substantial!
- Had a mole removed and they're doing a biopsy on it. Hopefully, it comes back clear. Wear your sunscreen, folks!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ah what an honour having my title being used, thanks 🤣 must've reached level 5 grace hater, just need to get blocked now to upgrade

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Was just going over my saved instragram posts looking to reference a workout and stumbled upon this photo of grace I must have saved a few years back. I don’t remember now but probably saved it for travel inspiration and liked her overall look at that time. I’m astounded the person in the photo is who we are faced with today. As I believe others have mentioned, I think her true beauty really shines through when she favours her natural features (and wasn’t being a total twit). Lord knows why she’s traded that look in for the 5 coats of wood stain (high gloss) she slathers on now.
1CEB820C-578D-483B-B8C5-162D419269C7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Was just going over my saved instragram posts looking to reference a workout and stumbled upon this photo of grace I must have saved a few years back. I don’t remember now but probably saved it for travel inspiration and liked her overall look at that time. I’m astounded the person in the photo is who we are faced with today. As I believe others have mentioned, I think her true beauty really shines through when she favours her natural features (and wasn’t being a total twit). Lord knows why she’s traded that look in for the 5 coats of wood stain (high gloss) she slathers on now. View attachment 424762
Wtf she actually looks stunning here. 60s Parisian vibes. Her hair looks so nice, whyyyy does she slick it back all the time now

Reactions: 27
Thank you haha I noticed too late 😆
Constant discounts cheapens a brand so much! 🤮 they may as well just do student discount or a newsletter sign up discount instead of all these short term marketing gimmicks which absolutely damage your brand in the long term

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Was just going over my saved instragram posts looking to reference a workout and stumbled upon this photo of grace I must have saved a few years back. I don’t remember now but probably saved it for travel inspiration and liked her overall look at that time. I’m astounded the person in the photo is who we are faced with today. As I believe others have mentioned, I think her true beauty really shines through when she favours her natural features (and wasn’t being a total twit). Lord knows why she’s traded that look in for the 5 coats of wood stain (high gloss) she slathers on now. View attachment 424762
Agreed, she used to be absolutely stunning. That’s why I followed her back in the day. Now she looks like every other influencer, they all get the same things done and all look the same.

Reactions: 23
Compare that photo to Grease now... Blech. Also she definitely got her lips done and an eyebrow lift at least. She looks so much worse.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This comment 😂👏🏻
Why does she ALWAYS use that photo for her business posts. I don’t get it. Can the girl have a day off flashing her chains and fendi rings.
I also don’t get why all these channels are so desperate to give platforms to fake ceo’s. probably because all managed by young people.
there’s a reason that in normal companies you can’t just walk into ceo jobs fresh out of uni. You have to have years of experience and proven yourself across different fields and level of leadership, so that when you are top of the tower you don’t just delegate, you’re informed enough to make decisions and manage teams strongly

would much rather hear podcasts from the ceo of places like bloody McDonald’s or Tesco or oxfam etc to find out what the role actually involves. But these people aren’t desperate for clout so just get on with their real days working 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Grace really opened Pandora’s bleeping box releasing this sea of student wellness influencers into the ether. If I see one more Instagram post of a 20 year old, low contact hour, middle-upper-middle class student in some sponsored Gymshark-esque co-ord captioned “✨💫 GRATITUDE 💫✨” or “Make time, not excuses 👏” , I’m going to lose my mind!

Their fitness content is usually OK but they’re usually unqualified, plus it’s so annoying hearing this stuff in the context of productivity, especially from someone that hasn’t had to work full time yet/that is basically just parroting Grace. It’s like hearing another Grace talk about productivity - one is more than enough, thanks 😩 at least they’re not flapping their fendi all over the place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Why does she sound like she's going to cry in her stories? She vlogged for years and has done so much public speaking why does she sound so shaky and never looks at the camera?

Reactions: 17
Grace really opened Pandora’s bleeping box releasing this sea of student wellness influencers into the ether. If I see one more Instagram post of a 20 year old, low contact hour, middle-upper-middle class student in some sponsored Gymshark-esque co-ord captioned “✨💫 GRATITUDE 💫✨” or “Make time, not excuses 👏” , I’m going to lose my mind!

Their fitness content is usually OK but they’re usually unqualified, plus it’s so annoying hearing this stuff in the context of productivity, especially from someone that hasn’t had to work full time yet/that is basically just parroting Grace. It’s like hearing another Grace talk about productivity - one is more than enough, thanks 😩 at least they’re not flapping their fendi all over the place
Dying at this! Would have been great for a thread title... "Greasy face, big disGrace, flapping her Fendi all over the place" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Lol so they’ve sent Molly Mae a huge stash of Shreddy products. I know sending products to influencers is an advertising strategy and it’s not that deep, but makes me lol that they’ve sent a bunch of protein powder and reusable water bottles to a girl who a) doesn’t get out of bed til noon and b) only drinks plastic bottles of Evian water. At least pick someone who somewhat aligns with your brand 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.