Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @narcisxa for the thread title (you were early but twas a goodie) and thanks to @badhabits22 for hunting down the winner for us.

Greg has been told off by the ASA for not declaring ads… Has she changed her behaviour? Absolutely not 😅 She’s also been flogging her overpriced “tech products” aka buggy planners by flashing her boobs, gone on many a holiday (sustainable kweeeeen), made her engagement her personality ft. lone wedding dress shopping, paid for her bogus Oxford MA like a twit, been a tit dog owner and generally showcased how tit and toxic the working culture at Tala and Shreddy is.

Please add any more shitshows to the thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Congrats to @narcisxa for the thread title (you were early but twas a goodie) and thanks to @badhabits22 for hunting down the winner for us.

Greg has been told off by the ASA for not declaring ads… Has she changed her behaviour? Absolutely not 😅 She’s also been flogging her overpriced “tech products” aka buggy planners by flashing her boobs, gone on many a holiday (sustainable kweeeeen), made her engagement her personality ft. lone wedding dress shopping, paid for her bogus Oxford MA like a twit, been a tit dog owner and generally showcased how tit and toxic the working culture at Tala and Shreddy is.

Please add any more shitshows to the thread!
Thanks for the new thread! She's also become obsessed with the issue that affects so many of us, the lack of female shadow investors and apparently had a meeting in downing St about it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The pose she has in that new bodysuit she's going to 'get shot' for showing is funny. Like she's sucking in her stomach while also hunching forward a bit and trying to stick her chest out more? It looks uncomfortable.

Reactions: 23
Posting on her story how she’s burnt out again but on her fiances she was on holiday in Sweden at the weekend 😂
IMG_3207.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Haha 😂 I bet she's got another holiday lined up next week too, so getting those burn out stories out now to get sympathy from her followers!

Reactions: 16
I'm new to the world of Grace Beverley.. started listening to her podcasts and then heard she used to make uni vlogs etc. Does anyone know where I could find her old YouTube content or did she do a whole clearout?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm new to the world of Grace Beverley.. started listening to her podcasts and then heard she used to make uni vlogs etc. Does anyone know where I could find her old YouTube content or did she do a whole clearout?
think she archived/deleted all her old videos bc they showed a tonne of contradictions/outright lies to sell
us stuff

Reactions: 22
Maybe I'm being too cynical.. but does anyone else think this just sounds like a journalist with a Tattle account looking for information 🤣 especially from an account that literally only just reacts to things..
No shade would love if Grace was finally being looked into properly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
think she archived/deleted all her old videos bc they showed a tonne of contradictions/outright lies to sell
us stuff
Thanks.. makes sense!

Maybe I'm being too cynical.. but does anyone else think this just sounds like a journalist with a Tattle account looking for information 🤣 especially from an account that literally only just reacts to things..
No shade would love if Grace was finally being looked into properly
Not a journalist, but I get the suspicion 😂 I'll confess I'm more of a lurker but I'm trying to get better at real tattling! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time this happens she claims burn-out. I've never known of a person to have burn-out every few weeks (while purposefully hiding weekend get-aways from her followers because they don't fit the current narrative).
Burn-out is real and severe condition from which you don't magically recover after a few days, like give me a break!
Love, you are just tired, it's normal. Grow TF up!

Reactions: 29
Every time this happens she claims burn-out. I've never known of a person to have burn-out every few weeks (while purposefully hiding weekend get-aways from her followers because they don't fit the current narrative).
Burn-out is real and severe condition from which you don't magically recover after a few days, like give me a break!
Love, you are just tired, it's normal. Grow TF up!
Probably confusing burn out with sun burn 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also when she complains about these busy weeks… 1) they probably wouldn’t feel like such a shock to the system if she wasn’t on holiday majority of the time and 2) idk about anyone else but I’m always busy when I come back from holiday as I’m playing catch up. So maybe just a thought that she’s trying to cram a lot of work in to a short space of time

the audacity though for her to claim burn out when she’s always only ever mere weeks or days from her next trip abroad.

Reactions: 20
Have you had a look at her Wiki yet? It's the pink button at the top under the thread name. That will have some background info for you!

Reactions: 15
Sorry does that mean she makes her assistant or someone else take the dogs out? Makes it seem like she’s just waiting for them.
I wouldn't be surprised. Tbh she spends so much time away from 5hem on he endless holidays they're probably more used to being with other people

Reactions: 16
what the duck is that bleeping face she is pulling in that video where she puts on the brown blazer
this constant weird pout situation? horrendous isn’t it 😂🤢 looks like she’s got a sniff of a nasty fart
---
just going to leave this here, why is she like this? compulsively lying.
clearly been off globe trotting and now wants to do poor me burnt out princess had to work until 6pm one day boo bleeping hoo witch

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19