Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

booish

That pool really grosses me out (wastefulness aside) as they don’t treat the water with anything. No chlorine, no salt, it’s just festering bath water that they all soak in like a diseased, stagnant, bacteria soup [emoji1785] they’ll all have herpes and ringworm by the end of the month.

• Sick
Reactions: 30

eucalyptus

from the last thread about them renting out space in their office - my god can you imagine being a person with a real job and renting out a work space from them only to get there and be surrounded by screeching children, ugly untrained dogs and dum dum donuts? id die

• Haha
  • Wow

eucalyptus

so she's saying she skips through ads on things and prefers platforms that don't have ads, and that it's ok because she pays for netflix and pays for youtube premium, therefore is paying to not see ads. would she be happy then if we all paid a small monthly rate for youtube premium and an instagram version of that, and in return she isn't allowed to do sponsored posts or any ads in videos and the platform could pay her a fixed rate of pay that's in line with normal people wages, say $20 an hour? $20 a post? perfect.

• Heart

Freddie_fanz

Ever notice how all the office 'girls' are huge in comparison to skeletal pinhead Zoe? I bet she hired them to make her feel super thin in comparison, I bet when she's not in with snorting pig Nala they scoff all the deluxe dog treats themselves...
No real need for this is there....

sonnenschein8

She’s become so passive aggressive I can’t [emoji23][emoji23] Grinchella on the loose. She was 100% a mean girl in school, does she have no humility for what her followers have done for her... being polite costs nothing - and they’re right anyway!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Ken Adams

Seriously what is wrong with women using excuses such as anxiety to stop you from getting your health checked!. its 2019 parents should tell their girls and adults should tell themselves. It doesn't work like that! The fear of cancer should override the fear of someone just for 30 seconds to a minute, usually a female taking a sample from your vagina. They do not even have to look at your vagina, they dont care they see so many females in one day. People have sex with practically a stranger after a night out but are " afraid" to get a smear test..They are happy to twerk in public show their fannies to strangers joke about sex but afraid to just go doctors. These people need to get a grip. Test your breasts and your vagina nothing more nothing less. They teach it in sex ed. So if parents are so sheepish to say then they hear the information everywhere. Too much spoon feeding on health matters. Anxiety is real it happens to people people do fear stuff but there is a wide number of people faking it because they are attention seekers and liars.
I pray to God that you don't work in healthcare 😤

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Tookah

How can she get vlogging fear when she basically vlogs in Instagram stories but it’s just more orange toned?
"Vlogging fear" aka "I'm scared I won't get as many views as I used to." She might as well just say she's done with vlogging. She's peaked and the longer she takes off the less views she'll get, unless her next vlog is "WE'RE ENGAGED" or "I'M PREGNANT"

• Haha
Reactions: 28

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
The only reason that Zoe likes autumn over summer is because the colder, darker days make it ever so slightly more acceptable for her to do nothing but fester inside eating pizza in bed and watching Elf for the 8273474th time. Her life is so boring and empty it actually makes me feel a bit depressed to even ponder it.

• Haha
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
PLAYING CATCH UP, HOUSE SORTING, LONG HAIR & MINI KINDLE REVIEW

- She says she hasn't vlogged for a while because of "vlog fear" -- 10 years on YT and still have this? Hmm

- Then adds "I don't think my life is interesting. No-ones gonna want to watch this. I feel I've shared everything I possible could over the last 10 years. There's nothing new in these blogs. I'm quite a boring, repetitive person" --- instead of REALLY reflecting on this. She inserted this for her minions to go "ohhh nooo we love your vlogs. The more boring the better" and it worked!!

- "I have old footage that I never got around to edit. Everytime i went to edit it would crash. Probably why I took a break"

[BTW: its 3:31 and we have had 3 excuses on why she hasn't vlogged -- "vlog fear", I'm boring, malfunctioning camera]

- "I decided at the start of the year to only follow people who are positive and motivate me" ---- does Zoe still follow Louise?:[emoji102]

- She spent £140 on trainers? But hey, at least it was not something frivolous (If she keeps it up).

- Next clip is going to the Blogsphere awards (this was 24 May!! Nearly 3 months ago!! )

- Sidenote: seeing Hello October win "Influencer of the Year" still confuses me

- Vlog goes back to her "present day"
Zoe: "Me and Alfie don't have any food in. Normally we do it online. But I do miss having a trolley. I like wandering around supermarkets" --- Firstly, if I have a pound everytime they said they didn't have food in I would be a millionaire. Secondly, she likes wandering around supermarkets. Because she has NOTHING TO DO!

- Alfie to Zoe "I was thinking the other day. You're nearly 30. I was watching a PewdiePie video" **Zoe interrupts** Alfie: I was watching a Pewdiepie video --- he legit just wanted to call her old then talk about Pewdiepie [emoji23][emoji23]

- Zoe: Everyone that comes M&S on the weekend are cute and old
Alfie: Reminds me of someone
Zoe: Me?
Alfie: Noooo, your nan *grin*
(Obviously Zoe. When they break up. Hes definitely dating younger not older girls"

- Zoe getting excited over desserts whilst Alfie is more interested in wine.

- She talks about the "Zoella Book club" and says there will be "more in depth" reviews when the Zoella website is back up and running. So 2050?

- She is reading Michelle Obama - Becoming for the club..Don't think she'll actually finish it, shes on 16% But she called herself an "avid reader" [emoji23] (avid when she can market it)

- Zoe: Me and Alfie are heading to the garden centre to have something to do. --- Bit obvious they have nothing to do most days so fill it with pointless activities

-Her plants are the children Alfie won't give her [emoji23] #PlantMom

- Throughout this vlog. I didn't get any romantic vibes. Very sibling vibes from them.

- URHH why is the pool still filled with water? But am I surprised.

• Heart

lime

It's so hard to take her seriously. If Tanya wasn't there I doubt she'd have pulled that stunt since Alfie clearly doesn't put up with her bullshit anymore.

Her anxiety is so selective I find it SO hard to believe at nearly 30 years old she can't just go sit in a restaurant for an hour or two then go home without that circus of belly breathing and filming it. Absolute twat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tookah

I'm sorry but the time lapses she posted of Tanya calming her down outside the restaurant are absolutely pathetic. What a nightmare she is. Alfie probably couldn't wait to go home.
Why was her having a panic attack even filmed/posted ?????

Reactions: 27

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Vlogging fear 😂😂. She's scared of her own shadow that one. She should just sod off now and enjoy all those millions she's made ripping off children😡
How can she get vlogging fear when she basically vlogs in Instagram stories but it’s just more orange toned?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She is a joke!!! Be honest with your followers not just talk shit at them on Instagram acting dumb as hell

Reactions: 26