Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mustbeme

WHY in godsname do they keep calling things 'cheeky' 'quick' and 'little' ? It annoys the crap out of me.

'Having a little dinner tonight' ffs you're having dinner, get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 26

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
When I read this it made me think of a vlog from a couple of years ago where they went to Pride in 'disguise' so they wouldn't get recognised! 😁 About 8 mins in.
I always think it’s funny how famous they think they are versus how famous they actually are.
Despite their many followers, they aren’t very famous as all in mainstream terms. Plus at pride, there are a lot more interesting, fabulously dressed people to look at than those two 😂

Alightened

VIP Member
Vlogging fear 😂😂. She's scared of her own shadow that one. She should just sod off now and enjoy all those millions she's made ripping off children😡

• Haha

LorLou

I'm probably going to get slated for saying this as I don't know if either Zoe or Alfie had traumatic times growing up or bad parents etc but..... they seem to have a lot of anxiety about First World problems for example busy resteraunts, product launches going well, online trolls and commentary channels maybe these pair should have a baby just to kind of snap them into the real world and focus on something outside of self 🤷
I'm going to have to disagree with you here and not in defence of Zoe and Alfie, but because people said similar to me when I started to open up about my mental health.

People said to me "why are you depressed/anxious? Nothing bad has happened to you" and similar.

I wish I did have some huge traumatic event to blame, or a moment to pinpoint but I don't and (from what we do know about Zoe based on what she has shared) Zoe doesn't either.

It would be fabulous if mental health was as black and white as those who suffer some traumatic event are the ones that end up having to live with some form of mental health problem but it isnt.

My anxiety manifests in a similar way - I struggle with busy or crowded places, I've limited my social media use because I found it too difficult and I'd almost obsess over how my profile looked. When it's at its worst I struggle to leave the house.
I panic, I pace, I fidget.

I'd I were Zoe, the thought of trolls and online commentry would set my anxiety on edge too so I do partly wonder if she is less active because she's not doing so well or has realised that a career online doesn't do her mental health any favours.

I do think that they are absolutely not in the right place at all of children and to have a child as a way to work on her mental health is absolutely the worst suggestion. She needs to work on herself, her priority needs to be herself if she's struggling and I think she is. After the calendar and the book and the colorpop collab I think her confidence and therefore her mental health have both taken a huge knock.

Of course, I don't particularly like Zoe. I used to think she was fun and she's my age but as time has gone on I just find her really strange. She truly is a product of the internet but I'd never wish her any kind of mental health struggle. I hope she does get proper help because it's clearly what she needs, she just seems... Lost and the obsession with her childhood and the 90s really reflects that.

Yeah, when some is "punching above their weight", it means they have someone better looking than society thinks they should... I think he got it mixed up, LOL. He got the meaning wrong. Awkward. It should say "I'm punching."

People on Twitter calling him out for getting it wrong. What an idiot. Zoe should dump him just for that. HAHA.
He is an absolute moron. He can't even compliment his girlfriend right, I'm surprised he can even dress and feed himself to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

miam000

Out of interest, what is “in” on YT right now? I mostly watch mummy vlogs so I have no idea really.
Zoe would probably say drama channels and sensationalist crap, youtubers who cause controversies... But that’s not the only thing that gets views like she constantly claims! She goes around saying youtube scene isn’t for her anymore and it’s not what it used to be, and that’s because these days you actually have to put some effort into it to succeed. Original ideas are the key. It’s not like beauty channels aren’t a thing anymore, or vlogging ones (both of which she kind of had), it’s that those channels don’t film boring ass 20 minute long hauls that no one cares about. She couldn’t even be bothered to try them on for the sake of the video today.
The real reason she’s so bitter is because she was in the right place at the right time - youtube as a job was only just appearing when she started out and people would watch any pretty girl that showed how to put on makeup or do your hair, exactly because there weren’t many people to even choose from, it was all very new to everybody. Now that things are harder and she actually has to work and think of ideas to attract an audience, she stops and gives up altogether because she’s as lazy as lazy gets.

Reactions: 24

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I have anxiety and it can be awful and creep up from nowhere. I do believe that Zoe has anxiety and panic attacks - she first mentioned them on her channel, around ten years ago. BUT I also think she needs a new therapist. She has a lot of money and could have an amazing therapist, not one behind a computer.

Reactions: 23

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
the fact they do their weekly shop in m&s says it all really
To be fair if I was rich I’d love to be able to do the food shop there it does such nice stuff which is like an occasional treat.

The thing is they are mega rich, so they are going to live that lifestyle. I don’t really have a problem with that. My problem is youtubers that are rich but still trying to make out they are relatable or pretend they still shop at primark just for the views.

The thing with Zoe is that she's become quite recognisable now, well recognisable to her very young audience, and she's nervous about coming into contact with anybody out there in case she has to interact with them. Her anxiety kicks in and she's scared. She put herself out there and is now a millionaire, so do I give a fuck she's anxious🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Agreed. She wants the best of both worlds. To be rich famous and adored. But also for all her fans to leave her alone.

Alfie is the same, makes out he loves seeing people when out and about but whinges if anyone calls his name in the street whilst he’s talking at the top of his voice to a £1500 camera. LOADS of celebs manage to walk around unnoticed. If you don’t want attention don’t draw it to yourself

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She prob buys stuff to fill the hole that Alfie ain’t filling.

PUN INTENDED.

My god. Alfie’s stories calling her and mark an old married couple 😬😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lilblinder

It's a wonder she doesn't have thrush all those bath bomb scents forever fizzing up her foof 😁

• Haha
  • Sick

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
He seemed distracted (boobs on the beach...but what man wouldn’t) & he struggled to listen to her in the car.
Any man older than 16 shouldn’t have his eyes and tongue out like a cartoon character when he sees some boobs. I wouldn’t normalise Alfie’s ridiculous immaturity with a “all men do this” argument as people are not walking stereotypes. This is about him being an overgrown teenager.

We all said that it was good that Zoe was running; the issue as usual is that she’s not sticking to it or pushing herself , it’s just another piece of evidence of her laziness.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Honestly, I think this snotty, bitchy Zoe is the realest Zoe has been in years. Those exposed tweets from years ago exposing her as a Mean Girl, that seem to be the real Zoe. At least she is being an authentic selfish bitch who doesn’t care about her viewers.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Also, there is no point in her doing all those ads if she actually wanted to promote the product and not just make money as the products are always so expensive!
Some of her comment replies are so snotty and bitchy. I wonder if she’s starting to show the real her now it won’t impact her monetisation of YouTube videos cos it’s insta stuff

Hally34

VIP Member
View attachment 32944

Nobody needs to BUY so much chocolate and biscuits in the first place
They are some of the most greedy & lazy people. The fact they even would share this on social media shows how privileged and out of touch they are. Cupboards full of out of date food. There are food donation banks at every large supermarket in the UK. Rather than sitting on their arses and letting piles of food go off in their cupboards they could be donating treats to poor families. I’m sure much of these sweets etc are sent to them for free too. All the more reason to donate to local food banks let they left it too late and let it all go off. If you do read here Zoe or crony: Ignore Best Before Dates. It’s Use By dates that means it’s probably off. Best before is just that - Food at its best before this date, but is probably perfectly fine and will feed one of the many hungry homeless people in Brighton.

These people are just the worst kind of influencer. Everything that gives the industry a bad name.

• Sad