Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the last couch to 5k update? I, for one, am shocked that Zoe the fitness queen has not managed to keep up the schedule.
Did anybody actually believe she could do the whole thing? Queen Zoe missed her couch and watching Elf too much to stick to going outside for 30 minutes 3 times a week😂 She’s super duper busy you guyzzz

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She posted she's edited 2 more IGTV.

Ladies and gentlemen, lets take a moment to take a look at a 11m subscribers channel..Where it's last video was a Pizza Taste Test.
Collecting dust just like her bf's various junk purchases

Reactions: 5
They need to move away from the internet I think.
I wouldn’t be surprised if after the final Zoella Lifestyle range is released for Christmas, and all that is done with, if she actually did just call it quits completely. She has no interest in any of it anymore, she might as well retire to anonymity.

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t be surprised if after the final Zoella Lifestyle range is released for Christmas, and all that is done with, if she actually did just call it quits completely. She has no interest in any of it anymore, she might as well retire to anonymity.
I don't think she's getting new viewers either. Also, I think the age for watching Zoella has gone down. Some people say, "oh all the twelve year olds buying her crap" but I think it's now something like ten year olds.

Reactions: 4
Zoe would probably say drama channels and sensationalist crap, youtubers who cause controversies... But that’s not the only thing that gets views like she constantly claims! She goes around saying youtube scene isn’t for her anymore and it’s not what it used to be, and that’s because these days you actually have to put some effort into it to succeed. Original ideas are the key. It’s not like beauty channels aren’t a thing anymore, or vlogging ones (both of which she kind of had), it’s that those channels don’t film boring ass 20 minute long hauls that no one cares about. She couldn’t even be bothered to try them on for the sake of the video today.
The real reason she’s so bitter is because she was in the right place at the right time - youtube as a job was only just appearing when she started out and people would watch any pretty girl that showed how to put on makeup or do your hair, exactly because there weren’t many people to even choose from, it was all very new to everybody. Now that things are harder and she actually has to work and think of ideas to attract an audience, she stops and gives up altogether because she’s as lazy as lazy gets.
This!! YouTube has changed, yes, but it wouldn’t be that hard to get back into it if she actually tried. She’s just lazy. She recycles the same videos people made in 2012 and wonders why they don’t work anymore. You are absolutely right!

Reactions: 9
This!! YouTube has changed, yes, but it wouldn’t be that hard to get back into it if she actually tried. She’s just lazy. She recycles the same videos people made in 2012 and wonders why they don’t work anymore. You are absolutely right!
She doesn't try because she's a millionaire 😏

Reactions: 6
Exactly! And of course youtube has changed, as all things do!! But she can’t make peace with the fact that 45 minute long vlogs are a chore to sit through (especially if they feature silent laughter with Mark or boring activities in the office) and that 30 minute hauls in which 99% of the clothes/products are probably gifted interest no one. It’s incredibly lazy content. And then she blames the platform for her own failures smh

Why the fuuuuuuck has she bought herself a new camera, a better “new camera” than Alfie’s “new camera” 🤔🤣
For what!!!!?? Videos of Nala dressed as a dog (it’s a slug not a dog)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so she's saying she skips through ads on things and prefers platforms that don't have ads, and that it's ok because she pays for netflix and pays for youtube premium, therefore is paying to not see ads. would she be happy then if we all paid a small monthly rate for youtube premium and an instagram version of that, and in return she isn't allowed to do sponsored posts or any ads in videos and the platform could pay her a fixed rate of pay that's in line with normal people wages, say $20 an hour? $20 a post? perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You Guys.....
when alfie was packing up the last pool a family friend said “oh our kids would love that”
So alfie, being the stand up guy that he is let them have it.....😬
I mean......😬😬
I believe it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, shall we start a sweepstake for when this one will finally be taken down after the summer and taken to the tip?
I tried doing that on Alfie video

"Likes = how many days it will take for them to take the pool down"

Obviously not an approved comment [emoji23]

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.