Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe loooooves autumn because she can light up her 34875478945 candles at home only to make Alfie blow them out one by one late at night, re-watch Harry Potter films, and say "cosy" and "autumnal" a million times. Also, autumn is when I am guessing Zoe will start running even less and completely drop her couch to 5k thing she's been half-heartedly doing this whole time. Not if she's already wearing jumpers in the summer bc it's so chilly out.

I just want to know what happens to all the autumn decor she buys each year. Their cellar must be packed or is it because they did a charity drop off a few months ago that her impulse to pack her house with stupid crap is peaking again.
She loves to buy a load of crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She just has such a sad little life. Her boyfriend seems so bored of her and we’re all just waiting for the day he walks out the door, she never sees her family, has no real friends to speak of, her job consists of sitting in a meeting once in a blue moon while everyone else tells her what’s happening with the latest pile of shite she’s brought out, she rarely leaves the house and if she does it’s to go to the garden centre, she’s buying yet more halloween crap while it’s still summer and i’m betting she’ll start the christmas hype next month at the latest.

Reactions: 12
Did Zoe ever visit her family in the end? I know she skipped out last Christmas.
She went to see her dad on father’s day with Joe and Dianne (I think Alfie was away at the time) and received her christmas presents then🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'd love to see up in their loft, because they stuff everything up there, all the Christmas crap, all the Halloween crap etc etc. I bet you can't bloody move up there😂

I'd love to see up in their loft, because they stuff everything up there, all the Christmas crap, all the Halloween crap etc etc. I bet you can't bloody move up there😂
Soon they won't be able to open it without everything falling out and knocking them on the head!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She prob buys stuff to fill the hole that Alfie ain’t filling.

PUN INTENDED.

My god. Alfie’s stories calling her and mark an old married couple 😬😬😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Zoe has to do these celebrations to punctuate her otherwise mundane life, without them her life has no meaning.

I do actually think having a baby, and being a sahm would be the making of Zoe, and something she would thrive at. Not sure where Alfie fits into that equation though
Being a sahm would be Zoe’s making..... but that baby would need to leave the house more that twice a year.

Reactions: 6
About a page or two late but.... I checked out Lottie's insta because I wanted to see the comparison, and it's interesting that there's no Zoe on her story of the hens do, or on her photos (that I can tell)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their baby would look like momo... demented smile (Zoe) and loooong assed face (Alfie)

The creepy smile she does with wide eyes, reminds me of that momo thing that was going around before. Also totally agree that she’d make a great stay at home mum and thrive at it but I think Alfie would be the laziest dad and just use the child for views / content. View attachment 33364

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If my boyfriend spoke to me like he speaks to Zoe I would kick him in his dick
Everyone always harps on about how we only see very little of their relationship so how can we judge them but from what we do see he’s always talking to her like crap, talking down to her and he’s ever so patronising. He doesn’t see a future with her but he’s such a mummy’s boy and Amanda loves Zoe like she’s her own that I don’t know if Alfie will ever actually rock the boat.

Every year we say this is the year they’ll either get engaged or break up and another year will go by with them still living in limbo.I think the difference now is that Zoes friends and the people around her are all getting engaged/married/having kids while she’s still babysitting her own man child.

Reactions: 17
Everyone always harps on about how we only see very little of their relationship so how can we judge them but from what we do see he’s always talking to her like crap, talking down to her and he’s ever so patronising. He doesn’t see a future with her but he’s such a mummy’s boy and Amanda loves Zoe like she’s her own that I don’t know if Alfie will ever actually rock the boat.

Every year we say this is the year they’ll either get engaged or break up and another year will go by with them still living in limbo.I think the difference now is that Zoes friends and the people around her are all getting engaged/married/having kids while she’s still babysitting her own man child.
I wonder if she sticks with him for convenience and their ‘brand’.

She doesn’t like change, it’s obvious.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she sticks with him for convenience and their ‘brand’.

She doesn’t like change, it’s obvious.
ZAlfie aren’t even a brand anymore though. Zoella is barely a brand on her own.
She probably thinks she can’t do any better than Alfie and Alfie’s loves the lifestyle of being able to go out with his mates cus Zoe is happy at home on her own and he can basically do as he pleases. She lets him behave like a child and fill the garden with toys etc

Reactions: 17
lol doesnt touching frogs with your bare fingers literally kill them? cool one zoe

• Angry
Reactions: 9
ZAlfie aren’t even a brand anymore though. Zoella is barely a brand on her own.
She probably thinks she can’t do any better than Alfie and Alfie’s loves the lifestyle of being able to go out with his mates cus Zoe is happy at home on her own and he can basically do as he pleases. She lets him behave like a child and fill the garden with toys etc
Hence why I say ‘brand’ 😁

They’re so done as a brand

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.