Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PLAYING CATCH UP, HOUSE SORTING, LONG HAIR & MINI KINDLE REVIEW

- She says she hasn't vlogged for a while because of "vlog fear" -- 10 years on YT and still have this? Hmm

- Then adds "I don't think my life is interesting. No-ones gonna want to watch this. I feel I've shared everything I possible could over the last 10 years. There's nothing new in these blogs. I'm quite a boring, repetitive person" --- instead of REALLY reflecting on this. She inserted this for her minions to go "ohhh nooo we love your vlogs. The more boring the better" and it worked!!

- "I have old footage that I never got around to edit. Everytime i went to edit it would crash. Probably why I took a break"

[BTW: its 3:31 and we have had 3 excuses on why she hasn't vlogged -- "vlog fear", I'm boring, malfunctioning camera]

- "I decided at the start of the year to only follow people who are positive and motivate me" ---- does Zoe still follow Louise?:[emoji102]

- She spent £140 on trainers? But hey, at least it was not something frivolous (If she keeps it up).

- Next clip is going to the Blogsphere awards (this was 24 May!! Nearly 3 months ago!! )

- Sidenote: seeing Hello October win "Influencer of the Year" still confuses me

- Vlog goes back to her "present day"
Zoe: "Me and Alfie don't have any food in. Normally we do it online. But I do miss having a trolley. I like wandering around supermarkets" --- Firstly, if I have a pound everytime they said they didn't have food in I would be a millionaire. Secondly, she likes wandering around supermarkets. Because she has NOTHING TO DO!

- Alfie to Zoe "I was thinking the other day. You're nearly 30. I was watching a PewdiePie video" **Zoe interrupts** Alfie: I was watching a Pewdiepie video --- he legit just wanted to call her old then talk about Pewdiepie [emoji23][emoji23]

- Zoe: Everyone that comes M&S on the weekend are cute and old
Alfie: Reminds me of someone
Zoe: Me?
Alfie: Noooo, your nan *grin*
(Obviously Zoe. When they break up. Hes definitely dating younger not older girls"

- Zoe getting excited over desserts whilst Alfie is more interested in wine.

- She talks about the "Zoella Book club" and says there will be "more in depth" reviews when the Zoella website is back up and running. So 2050?

- She is reading Michelle Obama - Becoming for the club..Don't think she'll actually finish it, shes on 16% But she called herself an "avid reader" [emoji23] (avid when she can market it)

- Zoe: Me and Alfie are heading to the garden centre to have something to do. --- Bit obvious they have nothing to do most days so fill it with pointless activities

-Her plants are the children Alfie won't give her [emoji23] #PlantMom

- Throughout this vlog. I didn't get any romantic vibes. Very sibling vibes from them.

- URHH why is the pool still filled with water? But am I surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can she not have any food in when she was binning “out of date” stuff from her cupboards this morning? She means she didn’t have any sushi and pre made mash in obvs

Reactions: 10
It’s not even her thread but this needs attention.
Unsolved mysteries 2019... what (who) did she do to bag that title.
😏
I literally unfollowed Blogosphere from all social media after Poppy won that award this year. The whole thing is obviously a sham if Poppy can win an award in anything lol

Reactions: 8
lol i went to watch the new vlog and opened the tab and saw this and then clicked straight back out 😂 terrifying stuff
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 3.19.09 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Not sure why she’s proud that she can go ten days without washing her hair.
So today’s going to be spent doing her hair then. Girl bossing as usual.

Really not sure why she bothers with these vlogs. It’s all stuff we’ve seen clips of already because mark/ Dianne/ joe / alfie have already uploaded it.

I mean Alfie is a lazy prick, but Zoe takes it to the next level.

Bearing in mind she’s put the strictly tour in it. The new strictly is about to start. She’s ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Passive aggressive about the slack line. She’s the bleeping idiot that bought it for her man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s dipping her toe back in ready to come out of hibernation in September. September 1st will see a cosy autumn post about cosy naps and woolly jumpers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s dipping her toe back in ready to come out of hibernation in September. September 1st will see a cosy autumn post about cosy naps and woolly jumpers.
And that wretched coppery lipstick and eyeshadow she always wears for Autumn.
And re her hair that is 'so thick' - she loves to think of her body as extraordinaryily special and girly what with her head and feet being so small now her bountiful hair.

Reactions: 7
Someone on THE other forum says Zoe is going to have a collab with Lush (hence the vlog)

Also i would think the thicker your hair, the more oily/dirty it'll be. But of course since ZOELLA does nothing but lay on her couch.. there's no need to wash her hair

Reactions: 5
I feel like they were throwing so many digs at each other in this vlog and it's like zoe would deliberately cut away to another dig and cut away to her talking to the camera complaining about Alfie being late or taking too long to choose the wine or complaining about his slack line. The atmosphere seemed really frosty and the fact they were like they're going to the garden centre just so they have something to do. If they're actually busy and they've got time surely you'd want to go somewhere more fun rather than going somewhere where you look at plants and ignore each other most of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone on THE other forum says Zoe is going to have a collab with Lush (hence the vlog)

Also i would think the thicker your hair, the more oily/dirty it'll be. But of course since ZOELLA does nothing but lay on her couch.. there's no need to wash her hair
She’s confirmed this herself

Reactions: 2

I think she’s mentioned this. They are making a charity bath bomb or something it’s not a secret

I didn’t really get the dig about her being 30. Alfie is tons younger. It’s like in his head he still believes he 16.

She’s really starting to look like her mum

Reactions: 3
She's claiming her extensions took less time to curl than her short hair but wasn't the reason she cut her hair because she hated how long it took to style it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.