Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More faked PDA's and staged images from the girl who said she was taking the pressure off and keeping it real
Alfie's vlog showed them try and set up this image but the sun set wasn't good enough for Zoe she came across like a total brat , if you love your man be spontaneous but not Zoe she wouldn't leave the car - no joy, no fun, no taking the photo cuz sod it I fancy my bloke and I'm a chilled girlfriend, days later were presented with these 3 pictures of her pretending to happy and faking a special moment - utter bullshit and that vlog proved it !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is Zoe asking questions at the end of her Instagram posts now????

Answer...

Reactions: 7
That pool really grosses me out (wastefulness aside) as they don’t treat the water with anything. No chlorine, no salt, it’s just festering bath water that they all soak in like a diseased, stagnant, bacteria soup [emoji1785] they’ll all have herpes and ringworm by the end of the month.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
also why does she always film herself running like surely if you really wanted to get fit and actually gave a duck you wouldnt be making an instagram story every 2 minutes i dont see the point

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's obviously not committing to the C25K program properly. She started it about 2 or 3 weeks before me and I've just completed week 6 and she's not even on week 5 yet. It's not hard to set aside 30 mins three times a week, especially as she doesn't work 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
She's obviously not committing to the C25K program properly. She started it about 2 or 3 weeks before me and I've just completed week 6 and she's not even on week 5 yet. It's not hard to set aside 30 mins three times a week, especially as she doesn't work 🙄🙄
Oh dear. She's really lazy. Don't be like Zoe if you want to be fit.
Wait... That's just common sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I commented in the alfie thread that she needs to learn to do her hair properly, and she 'responded' in her stories that her hair is too short to all fit into her bun. That's what bobby pins are for, or a lower hairstyle, or the half topknot look. Not 'most of your hair except the little ratstail at the back'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I commented in the alfie thread that she needs to learn to do her hair properly, and she 'responded' in her stories that her hair is too short to all fit into her bun. That's what bobby pins are for, or a lower hairstyle, or the half topknot look. Not 'most of your hair except the little ratstail at the back'
Also, she's supposed to know all about hair styles 🙄

Reactions: 4
I am a year older than Zoe and around the same height and weight as her and like her I’m in good physical health - the main difference between us is that I actually have a job and a kid and a social life. I started running around the same time as her and I’m running 5k now! The problem with Zoe is that she cannot handle being uncomfortable in any capacity - the second she begins to feel pushed out of her comfort zone and finds it hard she just gives up. She enjoyed couch to 5k when it was easy and she felt good the whole time.This facet of her personality totally explains her very sad existence.

Reactions: 17
Just here to say that I think it’s great she is running. I don’t follow her on IG & know her fitness goals, but if it raises her serotonin enough so she can SNAP out of this going nowhere relationship she’s in w/ this man-child, then great. However, she does call him gorgeous. Yikes.

He seemed distracted (boobs on the beach...but what man wouldn’t) & he struggled to listen to her in the car. If she wants to bring a child into this, then due to his immature personality, I can see where he’ll really struggle. Zoe & famil/in-laws will be happy, but he’s all of 25?! w/ loads of money & has been stuck in her Sims game for far too long. I hope they get couples counseling before they bring a child into this world. A child that will just be sold on the internet as well. Horrible.

Hmmm....(evil snicker)....if she were to ever take Prozac, the vlogs could get very interesting. I tried it several times years ago. Google it. It can take a woman (can’t speak for men) & make her so fierce & independent. A woman w/o a man is like a fish w/o a bicycle! Bwhahaha.

Last edited:
He seemed distracted (boobs on the beach...but what man wouldn’t) & he struggled to listen to her in the car.
Any man older than 16 shouldn’t have his eyes and tongue out like a cartoon character when he sees some boobs. I wouldn’t normalise Alfie’s ridiculous immaturity with a “all men do this” argument as people are not walking stereotypes. This is about him being an overgrown teenager.

We all said that it was good that Zoe was running; the issue as usual is that she’s not sticking to it or pushing herself , it’s just another piece of evidence of her laziness.

Reactions: 23
Any man older than 16 shouldn’t have his eyes and tongue out like a cartoon character when he sees some boobs. I wouldn’t normalise Alfie’s ridiculous immaturity with a “all men do this” argument as people are not walking stereotypes. This is about him being an overgrown teenager.

We all said that it was good that Zoe was running; the issue as usual is that she’s not sticking to it or pushing herself , it’s just another piece of evidence of her laziness.
He is SO immature

I just looked at both of their instagrams to see if there was anything funny and there’s a post by Alfie where he’s on a child size quad bike with a speaker on his shoulder like a boom box and he’s pulling a model face/pose

I just think it’s so funny that she wants a RING and a BUMP out of this guy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.