Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe she films her anxiety attacks to normalise people having mental health conditions like anxiety?
I think she just thrives off the attention, personally. She wouldn't be where she is now were it not for her quirky anxiety.

Reactions: 6
That can't be normal for a youngish woman can it? Surely her mainly sedentary lifestyle and appalling diet are to blame. Didn't she say somewhere that sometimes she only needs to pee about once a day in the afternoon?
It can be, I suffer from swollen ankles/feet and I'm only 26. It happens even when I'm eating healthy and exercising and I just hate it 😭

Reactions: 7
i honestly think she has no idea anymore what youtube is so she's sticking to easymoney Instagram Videos

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She is a joke!!! Be honest with your followers not just talk tit at them on Instagram acting dumb as hell

Reactions: 26
She is so boring! She just wants to make money off people by doing ads on insta. Clearly!
Also, there is no point in her doing all those ads if she actually wanted to promote the product and not just make money as the products are always so expensive!

Reactions: 2
Also, there is no point in her doing all those ads if she actually wanted to promote the product and not just make money as the products are always so expensive!
Some of her comment replies are so snotty and bitchy. I wonder if she’s starting to show the real her now it won’t impact her monetisation of YouTube videos cos it’s insta stuff

Reactions: 23
Vlogging fear 😂😂. She's scared of her own shadow that one. She should just sod off now and enjoy all those millions she's made ripping off children😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Vlogging fear 😂😂. She's scared of her own shadow that one. She should just sod off now and enjoy all those millions she's made ripping off children😡
How can she get vlogging fear when she basically vlogs in Instagram stories but it’s just more orange toned?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How can she get vlogging fear when she basically vlogs in Instagram stories but it’s just more orange toned?
"Vlogging fear" aka "I'm scared I won't get as many views as I used to." She might as well just say she's done with vlogging. She's peaked and the longer she takes off the less views she'll get, unless her next vlog is "WE'RE ENGAGED" or "I'M PREGNANT"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Saw a comment where someone was taking the piss out of her hair parting land she was snotty back hahahahah

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.