Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I think the fact that Sam wasn't the one who did her hair, she might actually like it enough to keep it this way(for at least a week anyways). I've noticed the day after Sam does it, it's straight back up into that god awful bun with the little rat tail down at the back but she actually seems to have left it down? 🤔 Maybe I'm being optimistic that she's trying to change lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly, I think the fact that Sam wasn't the one who did her hair, she might actually like it enough to keep it this way(for at least a week anyways). I've noticed the day after Sam does it, it's straight back up into that god awful bun with the little rat tail down at the back but she actually seems to have left it down? 🤔 Maybe I'm being optimistic that she's trying to change lol
Have to wait and see what her running hair is like!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
305037F3-0E38-46E2-A4FC-8D9237B9E0D0.jpeg

Glasses = girl boss
Important business type meeting for the gram
Maddie seems to be the only one doing anything,
behind that flower emoji is an iPad playing Elf, mark my words...

Reactions: 10
Film app mtng vibes ft. Fake glasses for clout
She reminds me so much of Eddie in Ab Fab when she goes to the office and is pretending to work and always dressed ridiculously.

Apart from Eddie is fabulous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is it just me, or has Louise deleted her comment on the extensions picture?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In her new pictures, the extensions look blended in better. She looks nice!

Reactions: 1
I’m hoping the combover doesn’t return her hair looks so much better. Although I’d assume she won’t be able to do the side parting depending on where the tapes are placed, if they’re placed for the middle parting hair style she won’t be able to side part without showing the tapes

Reactions: 7
What actaully happened between Zoe and Louise?! Sorry, bit behind. :unsure:

Reactions: 1
What actaully happened between Zoe and Louise?! Sorry, bit behind. :unsure:
The version that gets most brought up is that at some event (Hallo World???) Zoe was having one of her anxiety attacks and Louise rolled her eyes and told her to 'get over it' or something like that. If so that is hilarious. Unlike Tanya who rubs her tummy for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope she doesn't put it up in a bun. That would ruin it
I don’t know if you can even put tape in extensions up in a bun very easily without having all the tapes on show? I’ve got nano bead extensions and even when my hairs up you can still sometimes see the tiny little grips so maybe she’ll try and give up quickly then be like ‘oh duck😂

Reactions: 3
Alfie's reply is by far the most unenthusiastic of the bunch. He's so over her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.