Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone else get a gay vibe from alfie though lmao
I get a lot of vibes off him. None pleasant

Was zoe not being a witch on one of Alfie’s blogs about influencers not declaring ads properly yet she’s forgot to put ad on EVERY SINGLE clip from their free cinema thing last night.

Don’t get me started on how annoying that holly twit is. Such an attention seeker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Mark didn’t declare gifted or ad either... standard
Mark probably has no clue of the regulations regarding declaring gifted things, even if he did I doubt his meagre number of braincells could cope, he's probably too busy warming up potato faces to eat with his dinosaur shapes and blocking his toilet... AGAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course Zoe left her house to see a cinema on the beach which was gifted. It must be such a chore to be in that circle of friends (using this word very generously here) where you're expected to perform like a circus monkey aka Holly or sit through another seating of The Greatest Showman for the 123456789th time and pretend to fawn over an overrated movie and catch flies in your mouth while singing along off-tune. Fun times!

No wonder Zoe likes The Greatest Showman so much. It's a movie where the male protagonist makes overtly grand gestures without any input from his wife or the family. Somewhat similar to the situation Zoe is in with Alfie, where he does meaningless grand gestures to placate Zoe in regards to a proposal but making a decision as a couple together or where he can't put his needs first... it's complete silence on his end.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course Zoe left her house to see a cinema on the beach which was gifted. It must be such a chore to be in that circle of friends (using this word very generously here) where you're expected to perform like a circus monkey aka Holly or sit through another seating of The Greatest Showman for the 123456789th time and pretend to fawn over an overrated movie and catch flies in your mouth while singing along off-tune. Fun times!

No wonder Zoe likes The Greatest Showman so much. It's a movie where the male protagonist makes overtly grand gestures without any input from his wife or the family. Somewhat similar to the situation Zoe is in with Alfie, where he does meaningless grand gestures to placate Zoe in regards to a proposal but making a decision as a couple together or where he can't put his needs first... it's complete silence on his end.
Saw Joe made a video on moving in with Diane. They looked so genuinely happy and loved up about it and they've only been together 1 year - wonder how Zoe feels knowing how secure they feel compared her and Alfie

Reactions: 8
Saw Joe made a video on moving in with Diane. They looked so genuinely happy and loved up about it and they've only been together 1 year - wonder how Zoe feels knowing how secure they feel compared her and Alfie
I'm telling you.... The day Soppy or Joanne get engaged before Zoe does then there will be hell to pay!!! Starting with Alfred Sidney Deyes being on the chopping block first. I have to say I'm kinda looking forward to it and willing this into the universe?

It's the only reason those two are barely clinging onto each other in their goalzzz relationship. Alfie so he can use Zoe in his thumbnails and on occasion wear his ugly Future's Elf merch and Zoe finally getting that ring that will make their relationship circa 2014 days.

Reactions: 16
I'm telling you.... The day Soppy or Joanne get engaged before Zoe does then there will be hell to pay!!! Starting with Alfred Sidney Deyes being on the chopping block first. I have to say I'm kinda looking forward to it and willing this into the universe?

It's the only reason those two are barely clinging onto each other in their goalzzz relationship. Alfie so he can use Zoe in his thumbnails and on occasion wear his ugly Future's Elf merch and Zoe finally getting that ring that will make their relationship circa 2014 days.
Well I think we all know that’ll be happening sooner or later as there’s no way Alfie will ever marry that girl,ever. I’m seriously wondering what it’s going to take for her to bin him off.

Reactions: 9
Well I think we all know that’ll be happening sooner or later as there’s no way Alfie will ever marry that girl,ever. I’m seriously wondering what it’s going to take for her to bin him off.
Throwing out all of their holiday especially Christmas decor, saying Elf/The Greatest Showman/Harry Potter are all shite movies and he doesn't want to ever watch them ever again, hating on all of her baked sweets, falling in love with Mark/Dianne/any other random person over her, admitting Nala is ugly, and burning all of their money/going bankrupt is probably when Zoe will maybe consider chucking him. And even then she will second, third, fourth guess herself.

She truly doesn't know how to love herself or realize her self-worth. It is quite sad. Anyone with two eyes and more than a brain cell can see Alfie loves himself and his teeth more than he loves Zoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Throwing out all of their holiday especially Christmas decor, saying Elf/The Greatest Showman/Harry Potter are all shite movies and he doesn't want to ever watch them ever again, hating on all of her baked sweets, falling in love with Mark/Dianne/any other random person over her, admitting Nala is ugly, and burning all of their money/going bankrupt is probably when Zoe will maybe consider chucking him. And even then she will second, third, fourth guess herself.

She truly doesn't know how to love herself or realize her self-worth. It is quite sad. Anyone with two eyes and more than a brain cell can see Alfie loves himself and his teeth more than he loves Zoe.
It's very sad. If they broke up it would be a bit "the cat came back, he couldn't stay away, he was sitting on the porch the very next day"
They might have an on, off relationship for the views

Reactions: 4
Mark probably has no clue of the regulations regarding declaring gifted things, even if he did I doubt his meagre number of braincells could cope, he's probably too busy warming up potato faces to eat with his dinosaur shapes and blocking his toilet... AGAIN.
No clue isn’t an excuse. It’s his job to know the rules and he also has Caspar and joe managing him who should be telling them the rules.

They all know exactly what the rules are. I’ve actually seen people say that companies don’t want to do brand deals with them if they have to declare, companies actually want them to be sneaky about it. Good influencers turn these companies down knowing its wrong.... a lot seem to go ahead anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
No clue isn’t an excuse. It’s his job to know the rules and he also has Caspar and joe managing him who should be telling them the rules.

They all know exactly what the rules are. I’ve actually seen people say that companies don’t want to do brand deals with them if they have to declare, companies actually want them to be sneaky about it. Good influencers turn these companies down knowing its wrong.... a lot seem to go ahead anyway.
They're ways going against the rules! They really don't care at all.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.