Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she bought the kindle 🤔
I would bet my granny on the fact she did not BUY the kindle.
Is she allowed to say this if it was gifted? Angelika Oles where you at 🤣 you won’t get in trouble for this one.

That vlog was a whole lot of nothing. She was on the judging panel for this years FloggersFear awards ?
No wonder the street walker and Poopy Doze won.
lol that f-ing Kindle with one book on it. I bet she doesn’t even read she’ll just get that hog Holly from the office to read her the synopsis an hour before the book club.

Reactions: 5
I haven't bothered to watch her recent vlog. I'm sure it's excuses after excuses after excuses/ garden centres/ obnoxious silent open mouth laughing/and close ups of her inflamed chin zits.
Yeah you got it spot on!! (the chin)

lol that f-ing Kindle with one book on it. I bet she doesn’t even read she’ll just get that hog Holly from the office to read her the synopsis an hour before the book club.
Ever notice how all the office 'girls' are huge in comparison to skeletal pinhead Zoe? I bet she hired them to make her feel super thin in comparison, I bet when she's not in with snorting pig Nala they scoff all the deluxe dog treats themselves...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I have extremely thick hair and yeah that isn't how thick hair works. It doesn't stop your roots getting oily. If anything letting your hair get oily makes your thick hair harder to wash and manage and because its so thick it'll weigh you down

Last edited:
I have extremely thick hair and yeah that isn't how thick hair works. It doesn't stop your roots getting oily. If anything letting your hair get oily makes your thick hair harder to wash and manage and because its so thick it'll weigh you down
Yes can confirm I have very thick hair too and thicker hair gets greasy quicker. IT. NEEDS. WASHING.

I have sneaking suspicions that Zoe might be copying one of the girls in the office one who hangs out with alfies “gang” quite a bit. Lotty I think her name is ? Look at her natural hair compared to Zoe’s extensions in her story, lotty’s insta also has her come across as quite “cool” for the Internet if you get me?

She’s also Zoe’s “content creator” i believe .. hello Zoe 2.0 ! Does Zoe have a bit of jealousy going on there I wonder...

I have sneaking suspicions that Zoe might be copying one of the girls in the office one who hangs out with alfies “gang” quite a bit. Lotty I think her name is ? Look at her natural hair compared to Zoe’s extensions in her story, lotty’s insta also has her come across as quite “cool” for the Internet if you get me?

She’s also Zoe’s “content creator” i believe .. hello Zoe 2.0 ! Does Zoe have a bit of jealousy going on there I wonder...
Isn’t Lottie Zach’s Mrs?

Reactions: 3
Do you know what I think is DISGUSTING? Zoe has posted stories of herself after she has been running and she is really sweaty, still wearing her gym gear...yet sat on the sofa. Her sweat is absorbing into the sofa. So gross. After I have been to the gym, I jump into the shower.
She wants to give the ringworm a friend, so she's working hard on getting a yeast infection.
They are so freaking RANK, the pair of them. They must be the stinkiest millionaires in the world.

She wants to give the ringworm a friend, so she's working hard on getting a yeast infection.
They are so freaking RANK, the pair of them. They must be the stinkiest millionaires in the world.
Do they ever do any washing? I’ve never seen them wash clothes.

Reactions: 3
Ever notice how all the office 'girls' are huge in comparison to skeletal pinhead Zoe? I bet she hired them to make her feel super thin in comparison, I bet when she's not in with snorting pig Nala they scoff all the deluxe dog treats themselves...
No real need for this is there....

Reactions: 30
Alfie always strikes with the same crappy comment and every time she looks upset, like trying to laugh it off but you can see it hit home. She also said something along the lines of how come she continues getting old and he’s somehow always 25. You can clearly see it bothers her.
That's because he's so immature. Even when he turns 30 he's still going to act like he's 25 and she'll be sitting there wondering how that's all happened

Reactions: 9
Classic - Zoe went to bed with her makeup on (no proof she didn’t take it off but I can’t honestly see that happening) and Alfie was sat in bed eating ( - cheese and grapes!!?)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does Zoe ever shower? She just seems to have the occasional luxurious bath.
And as for reading I'm sure I heard her say she has only read the first two Harry Potter books after going on and on about being such a fan. Her knowledge is from those marathon watches she does of the films.

Reactions: 12
if you're styling your hair most days and using products for it too, you shouldn't be leaving it unwashed for 10 days! The product build up is probably trapping the grease... :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Lottie is Alfie’s graphic designer I think? The brains behind future elf and the one where you couldn’t even read the letters

• Haha
Does Zoe ever shower? She just seems to have the occasional luxurious bath.
And as for reading I'm sure I heard her say she has only read the first two Harry Potter books after going on and on about being such a fan. Her knowledge is from those marathon watches she does of the films.
If she doesn't shower for 10 days but has baths inbetween then that is horrible. She is bathing in her filth.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.