Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
great and surprising she's sticking to it. But she looks mental. Why would anyone take a selfie like this?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She's always done this in fairness, not that it makes it any better. My husband knows her as "that youtuber with the discounted tat in Boots at Christmas who makes the crazy face" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
from the last thread about them renting out space in their office - my god can you imagine being a person with a real job and renting out a work space from them only to get there and be surrounded by screeching children, ugly untrained dogs and dum dum donuts? id die

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
This is great that she’s doing it but I do notice a bit of a pattern... Joe and Dianne start a cooking channel- she starts cooking more on instagram... Tanya Burr loses loads of weight, she starts running and exercising more.... ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That Instagram post/ad for motel rocks.. all I can say is I’m amazed at how someone so skinny can have lower legs that look like tree trunks, she’s really got some kind of water retention issue going on I bet

As someone who hasn't paid attention to her for years, did she make some sort of announcement that she's not doing Youtube videos anymore? I thought it was weird how she just stopped considering that's how she built her fanbase.

Reactions: 6
As someone who hasn't paid attention to her for years, did she make some sort of announcement that she's not doing Youtube videos anymore? I thought it was weird how she just stopped considering that's how she built her fanbase.
As far as I know, she just stopped making them. I don't think there was an announcement anywhere. I always thought it was rather rude towards her fans, that she didn't say anything about it.

Reactions: 17
As far as I know, she just stopped making them. I don't think there was an announcement anywhere. I always thought it was rather rude towards her fans, that she didn't say anything about it.
Very rude. I mean I haven't watched her on YT since 2015 but I noticed while clearing out my subscriptions that she had been inactive. Seems like an odd choice since Adsense is easy money and Youtube has only grown in the past few years. Plus she hasn't exactly transitioned into anything else more lucrative apart from flogging freebies on Instagram and her flop lifestyle range

Reactions: 7
I think she’s still making lots of money off people watching her old videos, she was putting vlogs up but that’s also stopped which is why I think something in her personal life might have happened, she also just can’t be bothered to edit which is why she has also started to post on instagram

Reactions: 4
I think she’s still making lots of money off people watching her old videos, she was putting vlogs up but that’s also stopped which is why I think something in her personal life might have happened, she also just can’t be bothered to edit which is why she has also started to post on instagram
She’s probably set for life money wise and now just gets involved in projects she can half ass and attach her name to to make her look busy.

Reactions: 6
Where in his vid does he say/show that? Interesting!
His video is his girlfriend Ambar DMing girls on his Instagram. Ambar goes to DM Zoe (on Caspar's IG) and you can see she has ignored his last message, she asks Zoe why she's ignoring him (as Caspar) and it shows that she has seen the message but she didn't reply to that either.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.