Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
Why does her right arm look so out of proportion (and orange)? 😂
image.jpeg

Wait, it's probably the padding from her bra squishing her upper arm.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

lime

I'm sorry but the time lapses she posted of Tanya calming her down outside the restaurant are absolutely pathetic. What a nightmare she is. Alfie probably couldn't wait to go home.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I find it SO hard to believe at nearly 30 years old she can't just go sit in a restaurant for an hour or two then go home

See I could understand this happening, but my problem with Zoe is she decides when it happens, and I personally feel she uses it to control others around her, like when the went to New York, she decided what she could and couldn’t do depending on what she wanted to do, not anxiety 😐
This is what I find hard to buy into 🤨

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
That passive aggressive little 'haha' at the end of a rude post is so effing annoying. I think she is an unpleasant dick and her cutesy YT persona is a huge facade.
Glad I pointed out she has cankles now. Yes petty I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

pineapple9

lol doesnt touching frogs with your bare fingers literally kill them? cool one zoe
So fucking uncaring and inconsiderate! Alfie laughing about how "tame" that fog on his hand is, when it's literally just terrified hence not moving. All 3 of them shining their flashlights on them. I just cannot wrap my brain around how stupid they all are.
Honestly, the worst thing of all for me is how they treat animals - the poor guinea pigs neglected, Nala is NEVER walked. Honestly, when people are bad to animals, they are bad people.

• Sad

lime

Off topic but I cringe when she has friends round and they have fun by taking it in turns to hammer nails into a tree trunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

amoore90

To be fair, I think a big part of the improvement is the parting. The insane combover she had going on was awful, this looks much better.

Reactions: 21

nemidiso

great and surprising she's sticking to it. But she looks mental. Why would anyone take a selfie like this?

• Wow
  • Sick

GossWhore

VIP Member
[emoji23][emoji23] how is she not aware she's the Mayor of cankle town?

Also, I've never seen Zoe reply to sooooo many comments. I think she knows she is slightly fcked if Instagram does change as she was using Instagram as a substitute YouTube because it requires less work

• Haha

cvntlord0606

i havent watched her videos for ages but the thing that pissed me off most about her is how she always 'pranks' people by scaring them or petty shit like throwing bugs at someone who she knows hates them for example but if anyone did that to her she would have a full blown meltdown. And everytime she does it to someone she does that irritating laugh like she is 5 years old.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Drove all the way to London to go for Italian with Tanya. It’s gifted obviously.

Same place the buttercream boys were at last time joe was with them although they didn’t mention gifted. Probably was

Zoe’s outside having anxiety and Tanya is calming her down, where the fucks her boyfriend?!

• Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
View attachment 32944

Nobody needs to BUY so much chocolate and biscuits in the first place
Stupid question I know but wouldn't Monday morning consist of going to your office and sorting out work for the week?
They would be the sort of idiots that throw out perfectly good food because of a 'sell by' stamp. And as you say why keep buying the stuff?

• Wow
Reactions: 20