Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at both of their instagrams to see if there was anything funny and there’s a post by Alfie where he’s on a child size quad bike with a speaker on his shoulder like a boom box and he’s pulling a model face/pose

I just think it’s so funny that she wants a RING and a BUMP out of this guy
They’re too immature for a child.

Reactions: 3
It would give them an excuse to carry on being childish
If they had kids now it would be so selfish. Alfie isn't ready and/or interested and it seems like zoe wants the insta mum aesthetic but could she really cope with the realities of motherhood?? At least alfie doesn't pretend he's mature 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I always imagine she watches Fleur de force's content and just has a little cry looking at her sweet daughter and husband all their pets the beautiful home all her content perfectly pitched at 30something women and then Alfie bounds in with his boy crew talking about skateboards and climbing walls and inside she's ready rip his head off 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I always imagine she watches Fleur de force's content and just has a little cry looking at her sweet daughter and husband all their pets the beautiful home all her content perfectly pitched at 30something women and then Alfie bounds in with his boy crew talking about skateboards and climbing walls and inside she's ready rip his head off 🤣.

And talking about slacklining, turning a room into a ball pit, eating chicken for some fitness reason, eating 2 dinners, future elf, swimming pool, slip n slide, rock climbing, gym workouts that lead to no progress, yo that’s sick send it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everytime Zoe and Alfie announce that they’re going to the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.