Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

milkyways

VIP Member
View attachment 2635225
I'm really sorry but I used to think Ottie looks quite cute.. not anymore 🤐🫣 she looks so much like Amanda

this comment is one of the main reasons ppl shouldnt share their pictures of their kids anymore.
I am not the moral police here but the fact that you were like "well not anymore" ok. so what. she cant change how she looks and this is a literal toddler

• Sick
Reactions: 96

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Novie.

huh??
sorry I mean…..No still huh?? Is that a real ass name?
Novie-Nell. No…. Weird.

Even autocorrect won’t play ball.
Movie… Movie…do you mean Movie??
“ STOP CHANGING THE M, NOVIE IS NOT A WORD OR NAME,
KIND REGARDS, SIRI”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

oshare

VIP Member
Sorry but what is wrong with her teeth? What is so bad and awful about crooked teeth? Her teeth look totally fine to me

Reactions: 85

Posey

Novie is a bad name, but there is a child in the school I teach at who is actually called “zoella “ which is even worse

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Ella-Maja

Someone here wrote “Novie Nell, what the hell”? And that should definitely be the next thread title 😂

….. Also let’s be real, that child will most likely change her name in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
I hate the veneer trend. Non perfect teeth can give you character. Same as noses. If it's not affecting your health or self esteem then I'd leave them alone tbh.

Reactions: 78

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
This photo just showed up on my explore page and I burst out laughing. Why does Alfie look like he’s been copy and pasted in 😭
IMG_0536.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Theres nothing worse that dating a guy whose mom and sister are both a little bit in love with him lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Whoever said baby was born on the 6th and wouldn’t reveal sources was right :ROFLMAO: if you’re someone that works in the hospital I’d be praying the NMC/GMC don’t come knocking

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Also those pretending to be outraged that someone “leaked” the information here.

Get a grip, it’s bloody Zoella from Brighton not Britney Spears having Justin Timberlakes baby in 2023

if Zoe was handing out NDA’s in Brightons maternity wards I’d piss myself laughing,

and ask for a zoella advent calendar for my silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 58