Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Novie! It must be a Brighton thing to make up names! Makes me think of a Vauxhall Nova if you’re old enough to remember them!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They truly have terrible taste in names. Novie Nell Deyes sounds like a mouse in a kid's story.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Whoever said baby was born on the 6th and wouldn’t reveal sources was right :ROFLMAO: if you’re someone that works in the hospital I’d be praying the NMC/GMC don’t come knocking

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Nell is a lovely name, but I'm not sold on Novie. I assume it's No-vee?
I reckon they were going to go with Nellie or Nella considering the top name was too similar to nala. That’s probably why it’s the middle name now.
I’m just blown away by this name choice. It’s so left field next to Ottilie

Reactions: 19
Seriously have they just made up a name because they couldn’t think of one? She is the spit of Ottie as a baby too

Reactions: 18
I reckon they were going to go with Nellie or Nella considering the top name was too similar to nala. That’s probably why it’s the middle name now.
I’m just blown away by this name choice. It’s so left field next to Ottilie
Ottie and Novie 🤢

They name their children like they'll never grow up or like they'll be a pair of useless influencers like their parents. Imagine being a grown up and being like yes I'm Dr. Novie Nell Deyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.