Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread and thanks to @Juststopit for the winning title suggestion 😊

Yes Zoe and Alfie have uploaded their final videos and are now on maternity/paternity leave until they decide to go back to work (oh how the pampered live)
The baby is due sometime in December and we are guessing Tracey is ready to drop everything to go and look after it🤭
Zoe and Alfie have been soooo busy getting everything ready for when the baby arrives, they have...

-Moved Ottie out of her bedroom and into the spare room to give the baby Ottie's room
-Organised a decorator to come a decorate both rooms( in horrid paint/wallpaper)
-cleared out some cupboards
-put up the Christmas decorations(while Tracey watched Ottie)
-labeled some clothe baskets (Zoe)
-folded some baby clothes.
-made a snack box each to have by the bed when night feeding.

Oh and they are as out of touch and smug as ever.

Anyway carry on the chat if you can be bothered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Think announcement will be here by Monday, both quiet on socials and he said in the video that they only had a few days. I wonder if she’s having a planned induction or section.

Reactions: 9
From the last thread: "I want to see the names people suggested to her. I could see them using a gag one for real "

If you click on the question you can see all of the names people have suggested and their likes. Unfortunately, my submission of the name Lamp has no likes :'(

• Haha
Reactions: 21
carrying on the breast feeding question from previous thread, you do get really hungry while feeding and up in the night. I had snacks in my bedside drawer but only because if i went into my kitchen i would disturb my dog sleeping!!

• Heart
What’s Alfies excuse for a snack basket? Is that why he’s been working out? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At least we don’t have to suffer Zoe’s childlike outfits through vlogmas, never seen so many sequins and dungarees in one wardrobe
---
also not forgetting the Christmas party outfit she wore that was inspired by Harry styles was a criminal offence and should’ve been dealt with accordingly. However, not as heinous as her SIL Charity Shop Doo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot imagine what this child will be named considering they chose Ottilie Rue before.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Names similar to Nala ;

Nola
Nora
Layla
Isla
Ella
Mila
Lola
Ayla
Myla

I reckon it was more on the vein of Lola. That seems like their vibe. Not too popular but not unheard of. Cutesy and feminine.
I think they will def go for an 'ie' name though.
(sorry I love names, it's one of my favourite topics)

Reactions: 7
When it comes to names it would have to be a whimsical, traditional, quite unique name. Think dungarees, dreadlocks, tree hugging, vegan earth mother names. (Love all those things btw).
Something Enid Blyton or Roald Dahl. Wouldn't even rule out Enid tbh.
Matilda
Harmony
Melody
Florence
Tabitha
Willow

Reactions: 6
When it comes to names it would have to be a whimsical, traditional, quite unique name. Think dungarees, dreadlocks, tree hugging, vegan earth mother names. (Love all those things btw).
Something Enid Blyton or Roald Dahl. Wouldn't even rule out Enid tbh.
Matilda
Harmony
Melody
Florence
Tabitha
Willow

They said their list is all ie ending names besides 2 that are too similar to Nala.
I would say that Matilda is a really good guess but they said they wont use Tilly and I doubt they would use Mattie/Maddie as a nn.
They also said they like names with good nicknames.
I do agree it could be very whimsical and 'hippie'

Reactions: 3
How about Daisy for a name?
Daisy Deyes would be ridiculous lol
---
It’s probably a matter of days til we find out. The one thing I appreciate from those two is they don’t drag out gender reveals or name reveals.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not bothered about the name, but hope the new baby looks the spit of Poppy just like Ottie.

Zoe thinks she is so cutesy, it will piss her off if both her daughters are so not dainty and take after their Aunt 🤞😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not bothered about the name, but hope the new baby looks the spit of Poppy just like Ottie.

Zoe thinks she is so cutesy, it will piss her off if both her daughters are so not dainty and take after their Aunt 🤞😄
100% she will be comparing baby pics of her and Joe and the new baby in the hope people say they're identical. The genes were strong on the Deyes side with Ottie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Daisy Deyes would be ridiculous lol
---
It’s probably a matter of days til we find out. The one thing I appreciate from those two is they don’t drag out gender reveals or name reveals.
Ah yes forgot about Deyes as the surname. So they want it to sound like ie at the end..

Hermione from her fav film

• Haha
I remember Alfie once said he’d name his daughter Indie (pre ottie)
I wonder if that’s on their list

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.