Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could even have gone with Hollie. Still has the ‘ie’ as well as being somewhat seasonal! My cousin has a daughter called Hollie.

Reactions: 9
Why Novie! When she's a December baby and Noelle is right there, or even Noël - I've heard that used on a girl. French like Ottilie and would have fit perfectly with Zoe's Christmas obsession.

Reactions: 26
they really did not wait at all.

holly is I think how its spelled, is one of alfies friends and old employees. that was off the list long ago
There is a version with ‘ie’ hence why I wrote it. 🙄 Holly is the most common way though yes.

Reactions: 4
sorry i love zoe but i cant get over novie nell??? sounds like you something you name a dog 😭 i love old english names too but this is so....? ottilie rue is soo cute and Novie Nell.....?
Sorry I’m as shocked at someone here saying they love Zoe as I am by this awful name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So creepy :oops:
No way in hell is that ran by zalfie.

I’d expect the private account someone shared above might be. As I think they did the same for ottie saving her name so she can have the account one day. But I don’t believe they’d post pretending to be their baby.

Reactions: 19
Novie Nell Deyes. It's pretty cute imo but missed opportunity for Noelle or Novalie 😭

Novie is too much of a nickname like if Ottie was the full name. Ottilie and Novalie would've been a cute match, plus would give more nickname options like Nova (sounds pretty like a supernova star) as well as Novie

Reactions: 20
I think they liked Nova but it sounded too much like Nala so they added the ‘ie’ to fit in with their names. Noelle would have been a beautiful December name, such a miss

Reactions: 18
Been a long time since I commented on a Zoe thread but just had to pop my head in.....where the heck does she get these kids names from? And how is Novie pronounced? Is it pronounced like Movie but with an N? Or Novee? Why can't some people just use normal names?

Reactions: 12
It does sounds like a pet name 😪 i dont know if its my accent but the name doesnt flow that good lol she is a cute little baby tho

Reactions: 2
Yep like someone said should have gone with Noelle. Not sure why they want the names to have ie at the end.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.