Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2635225
I'm really sorry but I used to think Ottie looks quite cute.. not anymore 🤐🫣 she looks so much like Amanda

this comment is one of the main reasons ppl shouldnt share their pictures of their kids anymore.
I am not the moral police here but the fact that you were like "well not anymore" ok. so what. she cant change how she looks and this is a literal toddler

• Sick
Reactions: 96
Your so right won't be as easy now Alfie won't be taking the two of them she will have to mind atleast one of her children. There plans of staying in bed with a snack pack didn't last
Oh god that vlog where they are acting like Zoe was about to enter a total bedroom lock down for months was actually shocking in fact in some ways it still kind of is , Alfie saying that's it I'm packing in work now because there will be two kids to see to still blows my mind, most women get 2 - 4 wks of their partner being at home post birth then life just has to continue Zoe Sugg is a total Princess imo

Reactions: 14
So there I was, minding my own business, looking at books on Amazon, when I saw this: a list of list of 'celebrity' endorsements for Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow...

'I'm LOVING it' ZOE SUGG
'One of the best books I've ever read' JOHN GREEN
‘Extraordinary… made me sob' JOJO MOYES
'Magnificent... Such wisdom and tenderness' RUSSELL T. DAVIES
‘I couldn’t put it down’ GERI HALLIWELL
‘Beautiful and heartbreaking’ THE TIMES
'An exquisite love-letter to life' TAYARI JONES
'Anyone who reads Tomorrow can't stop talking about it' STYLIST
‘I loved it’ CELESTE NG
‘Exhilarating’ PSYCHOLOGIES
'This BLEW me away' PANDORA SYKES
'The go-to for your next hit of nineties nostalgia' EVENING STANDARD
‘Terrific...Zevin is a great writer’ BILL GATES
‘Tremendous… A literary blockbuster destined to be filed in the Great American Novel category’ INDEPENDENT

Firstly, why is Zoe on the same list as people like Bill Gates and John Green? Secondly, why is she at the top of said list? Thirdly, does she even read?

Reactions: 9
So there I was, minding my own business, looking at books on Amazon, when I saw this: a list of list of 'celebrity' endorsements for Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow...

'I'm LOVING it' ZOE SUGG
'One of the best books I've ever read' JOHN GREEN
‘Extraordinary… made me sob' JOJO MOYES
'Magnificent... Such wisdom and tenderness' RUSSELL T. DAVIES
‘I couldn’t put it down’ GERI HALLIWELL
‘Beautiful and heartbreaking’ THE TIMES
'An exquisite love-letter to life' TAYARI JONES
'Anyone who reads Tomorrow can't stop talking about it' STYLIST
‘I loved it’ CELESTE NG
‘Exhilarating’ PSYCHOLOGIES
'This BLEW me away' PANDORA SYKES
'The go-to for your next hit of nineties nostalgia' EVENING STANDARD
‘Terrific...Zevin is a great writer’ BILL GATES
‘Tremendous… A literary blockbuster destined to be filed in the Great American Novel category’ INDEPENDENT

Firstly, why is Zoe on the same list as people like Bill Gates and John Green? Secondly, why is she at the top of said list? Thirdly, does she even read?
Also, her quote is "I'm loving it" as in present tense, as in she was still reading it when quoted, compared to other commenters who have given past tense reviews, about how they loved it, couldn't put it down etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There's so much to unpack from this picture but mainly just how much both of Zoe's children have been born looking like their paternal aunt, genetics are crazy
Fascinated though by the amount of things that Poppy attaches a velvet ribbon onto .... hair, trees and now glasses and candles ,wonder what little skater boi Seanie thinks to sipping from those
Screenshot_20231218-003440_kindlephoto-3436341.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
this comment is one of the main reasons ppl shouldnt share their pictures of their kids anymore.
I am not the moral police here but the fact that you were like "well not anymore" ok. so what. she cant change how she looks and this is a literal toddler
Others may think she's the cutest child on earth and share their opinion here.. You're right they shouldnt post pics of their daughters anyway.. but I'm allowed to share my opinion like everybody else
And just to get this right - I didn't say she's ugly or so! I just found her very cute and now not as cute as before.. that's all

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Others may think she's the cutest child on earth and share their opinion here.. You're right they shouldnt post pics of their daughters anyway.. but I'm allowed to share my opinion like everybody else
And just to get this right - I didn't say she's ugly or so! I just found her very cute and now not as cute as before.. that's all
I knew you would have taken this personally. I thought I worded my words right enough for you to not do that. guess I was wrong.
you have a right to give your opinion but you are giving your opinion on a child that has no say if she can be on the internet or not.
I have personal opinions towards children and their looks as well but I dont comment on it cause I do think thats the silver lining for me on here.

like I said there is no need to take an overall observation and moral line for me personal.
people who comment on a childs looks be it good or bad shouldnt be a talk to begin with cause their parents shouldnt share their faces on the internet

Reactions: 30
I knew you would have taken this personally. I thought I worded my words right enough for you to not do that. guess I was wrong.
you have a right to give your opinion but you are giving your opinion on a child that has no say if she can be on the internet or not.
I have personal opinions towards children and their looks as well but I dont comment on it cause I do think thats the silver lining for me on here.

like I said there is no need to take an overall observation and moral line for me personal.
people who comment on a childs looks be it good or bad shouldnt be a talk to begin with cause their parents shouldnt share their faces on the internet
Well according to Alfie and Zoe its fine for children to be all over the Internet as long as they are little, Its only a problem if they are old enough to be recognised or at school .
It sounds to me like the sort of guideline Boris Johnson would of come up.with for online safety
"show your young children if you must but don't show them if they're older, no, no wait do show them when theyre old enough to consent to being shown but dont show them when they're under 5, baby pics can be shown yes, but only if you know a predator can't see them or recognise them as your child, but as a rule yes do keep showing them "

• Haha
Reactions: 42
There's so much to unpack from this picture but mainly just how much both of Zoe's children have been born looking like their paternal aunt, genetics are crazy
Fascinated though by the amount of things that Poppy attaches a velvet ribbon onto .... hair, trees and now glasses and candles ,wonder what little skater boi Seanie thinks to sipping from those
View attachment 2637298
help, she actually looks older than her mom in this shot

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes this is one reason (of many) why I would not post my child on social media and keep to private WhatsApp groups with close family and with close friends. It’s in poor taste to be commenting on a child’s looks but when you exposing your child to the judgement of your network which in Alfie and Zoe’s case is millions of people you are always going to have someone saying or thinking your child isn’t cute.

Reactions: 14
All, let's move on.

Mean comments about children are against the rules as are policing what others post.

Reactions: 12
They really are a frumpy family. Poppy dresses like her mum who is what 60? and now Alfie and Zoe dress like middle aged Tories. The only one with a bit of dress sense is Zoe's mum.

Reactions: 26
They really are a frumpy family. Poppy dresses like her mum who is what 60? and now Alfie and Zoe dress like middle aged Tories. The only one with a bit of dress sense is Zoe's mum.
They would all look so much better if they dressed for their body shape. The frumpy and cult-like sickly Victorian style does none of them any favours.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2637298
Is poppy advertising alcoholic drinks while pregnant?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
some even say even zoes mom doesnt "dress her age" I know how that was a debate a good while ago.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.