Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure if she'd had a section she'd be much more dramatic about it than most women!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think sharing the bath with her baby is a problem it’s quite common. But the amount of bubble bath and bath bombs Zoe uses can’t be good for otties skin.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think sharing the bath with her baby is a problem it’s quite common. But the amount of bubble bath and bath bombs Zoe uses can’t be good for otties skin.
I don't think it's a problem either, but I personally would never bathe with a child - i used to babysit kiddies in my younger years and the grime and tit from them that would float around in the bath was bleeping gross! LOL

Reactions: 8
That rocker for a baby is the saddest thing I’ve seen, amazes me every time!

Reactions: 13
thats what I was implying at though, she puts so much lush and glitter stuff in there, no way shape or form its good for a toddlers skin

Reactions: 5
She also lets Ottie pick bath bombs specifically for Otties baths, probably another pleb who thinks just because a company preaches everything is natural that it means it’s safe for a child.

Reactions: 10
This photo just showed up on my explore page and I burst out laughing. Why does Alfie look like he’s been copy and pasted in 😭
IMG_0536.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I'm sure if she'd had a section she'd be much more dramatic about it than most women!
to be fair to Zoe, she had an episiotomy with Ottie and referenced it like twice. I think she’s the type to actually want to come out of these things looking unbothered more than anything. I think she makes out a stomach bug or common cold is worse than it actually is because she cba, “I just gave birth a month ago,” is valid enough of an excuse to make people back off

Reactions: 18
I reckon she'll be back by March/april when she's bored of holding the baby and will have a day out with Mark Easter shopping while her mum looks after the kids.
Those garden centre pizzas won’t eat themselves…
---
Anyone know how long we’ll be all Mumsnet for?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he wearing a vest 😭 more concerned with how he looks then taking a genuine happy photo, what a knob.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even in a photo with his newborn baby, he has to angle it to get the jawline in 😂 He gives me suuuuch ick.
I second this, he is the biggest ick isn’t he. He is so green around the gills but acts like he knows the secret of life (Alfiestotle used to make me lol so much on the old forum), no you are just disgustingly wealthy due to pure luck 😂. I saw his insta story about how he chose the word simplicity on how to live his life recently and yeah…simple is the word for them both really isn’t it…but not in a good way. His posing as well 😂. Do people actually find him worth listening to as both of them just are just cringe millennials to me how (as an elder millennial myself)

Anyway sorry this is not his thread! I wonder how Zoe works out her maternity leave 😂 statutory mat leave pay in the UK might even pay for her bath and body works candle hauls or whatever.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.