Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be an unpopular opinion but I really like that blanket Mark got Zoe šŸ˜… if she doesnā€™t wanna take it to the hospital for her giving birth, I will

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Might be an unpopular opinion but I really like that blanket Mark got Zoe šŸ˜… if she doesnā€™t wanna take it to the hospital for her giving birth, I will
its kinda hilarious how mark had to TELL HER, to do that.
like he knows she probs has like 9435 other blankets to choose from

edit: still radio silence from both. kinda sus imo

Reactions: 8
Well if they wait til next weekend they are gonna be stealing Dianneā€™s thunder if she wins strictlyā€¦
So next weekend it is, then!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Really liked how mark spoke about his grief for his auntie it was very authentic I think grief should be spoken about more openly and it helped me with mine to hear him talk about his.

Also I think Zoe is starting to relise that having two kids while amazing is a lot of friggen work. Even with alfies help it will be an eye opener. She will either have to change her ways or Alfie is going to be doing all the hard work on his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alfieā€™s never done hard work in his life. Sure, he does more work than Princess Peahead does, but he seems to get credit on this thread for doing ā€œeverythingā€ when Alfieā€™s parents, Zoeā€™s mum and possibly other professional help have put in a huge bulk of work when it comes to bringing Otillie up. Alfie AND Zoe are guilty of asking Otillie who taught her something simple, despite the fact that she hasnā€™t started school yet and they have the privilege of spending every moment with her if they wanted to (but they donā€™t). His life is an absolute walk in the park (so is Zoeā€™s, obviously, but she at least puts in the work of pregnancy and childbirth while Alfie acts like he also needs a snack box by the bed).

I know we donā€™t know what goes on behind the scenes, but I can imagine any time that Otillie has been anything other than a perfect child, heā€™s been straight on the phone to Amanda to come and step in. Heā€™s a clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Alfieā€™s never done hard work in his life. Sure, he does more work than Princess Peahead does, but he seems to get credit on this thread for doing ā€œeverythingā€ when Alfieā€™s parents, Zoeā€™s mum and possibly other professional help have put in a huge bulk of work when it comes to bringing Otillie up. Alfie AND Zoe are guilty of asking Otillie who taught her something simple, despite the fact that she hasnā€™t started school yet and they have the privilege of spending every moment with her if they wanted to (but they donā€™t). His life is an absolute walk in the park (so is Zoeā€™s, obviously, but she at least puts in the work of pregnancy and childbirth while Alfie acts like he also needs a snack box by the bed).

I know we donā€™t know what goes on behind the scenes, but I can imagine any time that Otillie has been anything other than a perfect child, heā€™s been straight on the phone to Amanda to come and step in. Heā€™s a clown.
So true every vlog they have had someone else minding ottie so strange! Or if they are out usually someone else is with them they are like teenage parents who need help all the time.

Reactions: 15

Exactly this.

Let's be honest. I know it can be tempting to give them the benefit of the doubt but every single member of this family has their own personal nanny.

Reactions: 7

That was earlier in the year when she spent three months in bed - keep up.
I donā€™t think itā€™s that and I havenā€™t seen any denial of the help they have! Also if it was the other way around everyone would be telling Zoe to leave Alfie because he is a useless father!
Unfortunately, the level of help they have is a reflection of their overall privilege. Thatā€™s probably not going to change unless something happens to change the priorities of those who are helping, and even then they could pay for a nanny!

Reactions: 2
Never understood using Rue when it means bitter regret and something you want to undo. Weird for a baby. Hopefully they've googled the meaning of whatever name it is for #2
Yes! I know someone who has used Mae, that spelling, and it means bitter. Hard to imagine a little girl or young woman with that name.

Reactions: 2
I feel like Amelie/Emilie have to be on the list. They seem committed to French names ending with ie. 'Emmy' goes well with 'Ottie' as a nickname too.

Reactions: 6
Novie.

huh??
sorry I meanā€¦..No still huh?? Is that a real ass name?
Novie-Nell. Noā€¦. Weird.

Even autocorrect wonā€™t play ball.
Movieā€¦ Movieā€¦do you mean Movie??
ā€œ STOP CHANGING THE M, NOVIE IS NOT A WORD OR NAME,
KIND REGARDS, SIRIā€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
I have a horse named Novieā€¦. Iā€™ll have to consider renaming her. šŸ™ˆšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ottilie seems like posh old english and Novie is like made up american youneeque
---
at least sheā€™s wearing some colour in the reveal. probably first and last time

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Nell is a lovely name, but I'm not sold on Novie. I assume it's No-vee?

Reactions: 18
Novie.

huh??
sorry I meanā€¦..No still huh?? . Is that a real ass name.

novie nell. Sorry but noā€¦. Weird.
Sounds like they mashed two names together and hoped for the best.
Someone wasn't far off with jovie and the other deserves an apology they were right.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.