Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the name is literally a nod to her two favourite thing- Christmas (Noelle) and Elf (Jovie).

I expect the next one to be SofaImSoSmol.

Not sure baby CrispSwift would work for me I followed their lead.😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Never getting over Novie Deyes. Novie. Honestly. Do they think bullying doesn’t exist or something? No amount of money will protect her with a name like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone here wrote “Novie Nell, what the hell”? And that should definitely be the next thread title 😂

….. Also let’s be real, that child will most likely change her name in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Can anyone remind me whether the general tattle reaction was on this scale of Ottilie? 😂 I'm trying to gauge the chances that they end up changing it because of other people

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone remind me whether the general tattle reaction was on this scale of Ottilie? 😂 I'm trying to gauge the chances that they end up changing it because of other people
Never head the name Ottilie in australia before, but a lot of people on the thread were saying its a popular name and that lots of toris were name their children that around when Ottie was born

Novie Nell is so awful it's actually making me think "Ottilie Rue isn't such a bad name". HELP.

I'm happy for them that she's arrived safely but I'm not happy that they're allowed to name children.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ottilie and Novie/Novie and Ottilie is just such a mouthful to say together aswell

Reactions: 6
I read that Novie Nell gives Jamie Oliver kids names vibes and theyre not wrong haha

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I really hope she does , or goes by nell at school and all her friends are like what’s your first name? And she’s like ‘don’t even get my started it’s legit awful’.

• Haha
Is it a double barreled name or is Nell her middle name? Someone on here said something the other day that gave the impression Ottie is Ottillie Rue. I thought the Rue was a middle name and double barrelled names tend to have a hyphen.
On the same point, I always thought that middle names tend to be family names - they are in my family anyway. Tough luck Tracey and Big Mand!

Reactions: 2
Ok hear me out (sorry if already been said!) but perhaps they’ve incorporated “Noelle” into her name… (No)vie N(ell) and that will actually be her nickname..??

Reactions: 10
The fact that we 100% know the inspiration came from Elf….imagine having to actually explain that to people :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
It's just so clunky to say - Novie Nell 🥴 I feel like having a first and middle name that start with the same letter is just awkward and looks/sounds wrong - it's like both names are vying for attention rather than the first name flowing into the lovely but less important middle name.

I could imagine an opiate-based painkiller being called novinell, or a creaky old cottage in the middle of nowhere with a rotting wooden sign that says "Novie Nell" 😂

Oh and that poor baby wedged into a babygrow that's too short and a jumbo-shouldered cardigan that makes it look like she's got no neck - it's giving Gru from Despicable Me. Sweet baby though - I hope her jaundice passes soon and she's doing well ❤

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.