Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also those pretending to be outraged that someone “leaked” the information here.

Get a grip, it’s bloody Zoella from Brighton not Britney Spears having Justin Timberlakes baby in 2023

if Zoe was handing out NDA’s in Brightons maternity wards I’d piss myself laughing,

and ask for a zoella advent calendar for my silence.
Not outraged, just curious.

Reactions: 2
Not outraged, just curious.
don’t think it’s dodgy at all, it’s hardly like private medical information has been shared. No lines have been crossed, if I’d seen Zoe coming out of the maternity wing with her snack box’s and something that looked like a baby…or possibly a 6 pack of hoola hoops in a carrier I’d be right on here to announce the arrival of baby nurovirus, or whatever it’s called.
---
Novie but she's born in Decembie
Decemie/Decembie Nell.
I’m novie loving it but I don’t hate it either. Sounds a bit like a Twilight/Hunger Games character.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought Ottilie Rue wasn’t a good name but Novie Nell makes Ottie’s name sound like a great name. Wtf is Novie Nell it’s just such an ugly name. Sorry

Reactions: 22
Wow what a bombshell to wake up to. I'm assuming Nosey Nelly is a tribute to us tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Novie and Nell don't go together. Nell would have been nice. duck is Novie short for ??? I'm on nights and just saw 😂 absolutely awful people shouldn't be allowed name their kids like that

Reactions: 5
They truly have terrible taste in names. Novie Nell Deyes sounds like a mouse in a kid's story.
Don’t give the author any ideas!
---
Is it a double barreled name or is Nell her middle name? Someone on here said something the other day that gave the impression Ottie is Ottillie Rue. I thought the Rue was a middle name and double barrelled names tend to have a hyphen.
On the same point, I always thought that middle names tend to be family names - they are in my family anyway. Tough luck Tracey and Big Mand!
Not necessarily! My boyfriend has two first names and it’s not hyphenated!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Nell makes me think of the movie with Jodie Foster. Tayyyy in the winnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s weird both of the girls have kind of dour middle names. I keep thinking of ‘rue’ in the context of revenge/regret and ‘nell’ like the somber knell of a church bell. There’s nothing cute or meaningful about either of their full names and they sound bad together. Ottilie/Ottie and Novie. Just think of Joe and Zoe for comparison or Alfie and Poppy. Those roll together quite naturally. I question how they even come up with these things. Weird sounds, no significant meaning/definitions. What’s the point?

Reactions: 9
when I see her name the Christmas song Feliz Navidad plays in my head, but I keep singing Feliz Novie Deyes instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
nosey nell and utterly rue the deyes, wow they really know how to chose the worst possible combinations for their baby names…

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The comments on the post are filled with people saying how beautiful the name is. Are these people okay 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like Novie Nell is the closest they could get to "Noelle" without outright naming her Noelle? No-...ell. So weird though, it really sounds so odd and like what you'd name a pet. I love the name Nell, in the Haunting of Hill House she's also nicknamed Nellie which is super cute and would have fit their naming convention, I don't know why they had to go for Novie

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised everyone is so shocked by the name. In Holland Novi is in the top 100 populair names and Novie seems the same for me?

Reactions: 4
Ok hear me out (sorry if already been said!) but perhaps they’ve incorporated “Noelle” into her name… (No)vie N(ell) and that will actually be her nickname..??
They didn’t even go with the much nicer Tilly as a nickname for Ottilie, so I can’t imagine them having that thought for poor No.

Novie and Ottie - could easily be names for two cute little guinea pigs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.