Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to hear another crap reason why Zoe liked the name, and Alfie just going along with it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Zoe and Alfie have definitely rinsed their popularity for as much as they Can.
Yeah the baby video got a lot of bits but where do you go from here since they eventually want to remove Novacane and Otterly Rue The Deyes from the camera when they start school

Baby 1
Engagement
Baby 2
Screenshot_20231212_091811_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231212_092038_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231212_092016_Chrome.jpg

Guess the big one will be the wedding

Reactions: 8
Poppy is a bit much for a sister in law. Does anyone see her as somewhat possessive of Alfie? I understand being close, but she's there so often.

Reactions: 36
Theres nothing worse that dating a guy whose mom and sister are both a little bit in love with him lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Theres nothing worse that dating a guy whose mom and sister are both a little bit in love with him lol
Alfie’s relationship with his family is intense. usually siblings aren’t so… cosy… together. And it forever annoys me that he insists that they spend every Christmas Day with his family and they never alternate and spend it with Zoe’s. Zoe accepted as a new tradition as her parents had divorced and otherwise she wouldn’t get to spend Christmas with her partner. Heaven forbid he doesn’t get to get his belly rubbed by big Mands after his turkey roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Poppy kissing her future sister-in-law’s stomach is… vile. Get a grip.
I get what you mean but lots of people have speculated that she might have fertility issues. If so, it’s sad as she is obviously all over the bump for a reason,
---
Alfie’s relationship with his family is intense. usually siblings aren’t so… cosy… together. And it forever annoys me that he insists that they spend every Christmas Day with his family and they never alternate and spend it with Zoe’s. Zoe accepted as a new tradition as her parents had divorced and otherwise she wouldn’t get to spend Christmas with her partner. Heaven forbid he doesn’t get to get his belly rubbed by big Mands after his turkey roast.
Please don’t tell me big Mands actually rubbed his stomach?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poppy is a bit much for a sister in law. Does anyone see her as somewhat possessive of Alfie? I understand being close, but she's there so often.
Yeah, remember years ago when they did that video of who knows Alfie better, Zoe or Poppy and Poppy was throwing a strop whenever Zoe got things right and Poppy didn’t lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get what you mean but lots of people have speculated that she might have fertility issues. If so, it’s sad as she is obviously all over the bump for a reason,
Sorry but regardless it’s bleeping weird 🤣. I know many women (including myself) who suffer with fertility that wouldn’t be mooching our sister-in-laws tummies at every given photo op.

Reactions: 20
I remember an Alfie vlog from years ago where he said that Poppy was calling him 12 times every day. Though I guess the Deyes clan was Zoe's main reason for dating him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve always found mand and poppy really territorial over Alfie and quite snooty towards Zoe, as though they’re better than her?

also just a note: Alfie, least out of touch with reality on the whole of social media

Reactions: 22
I noticed Joe said in his latest vlog he's going to Australia again for Christmas because of Dianne's dad, but he made a point of saying that most couples alternate whose side of the family they spend Christmas with. Did wonder if that was a dig at Zoe and Alfie. It's strange that Sean never spends Christmas with his family either, does make you think the Deyes must be quite demanding.

Reactions: 54
I noticed Joe said in his latest vlog he's going to Australia again for Christmas because of Dianne's dad, but he made a point of saying that most couples alternate whose side of the family they spend Christmas with. Did wonder if that was a dig at Zoe and Alfie. It's strange that Sean never spends Christmas with his family either, does make you think the Deyes must be quite demanding.
I for sure think that if you dont do what the deyes want then you’re out which explains why Sean is always with the deyes. But also Zoe has made it clear she has some unresolved feelings about her parents divorce so she obviously would prefer not to be with them at Christmas because she’s still mad about it.

Reactions: 15
Sean is a twin too. It's very strange

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was just watching some of Sean’s videos because I don’t know anything about him. Hopefully he goes to see his family in between Christmas and New Year, but the Deyes do seem almost codependent. Zoe probably prefers the ‘perfect’ family set up of the Deyes Christmas and I would assume that Tracey goes back to Wiltshire to be with her mum. It’s a shame that it seems to be reserved for the Deyes with everything that Tracey does for them now with Ottie.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.