Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d never get veneers. I’m sure she mentioned being scared of the dentist/needles before.

Reactions: 1
Sorry but what is wrong with her teeth? What is so bad and awful about crooked teeth? Her teeth look totally fine to me

Reactions: 85
I have seen him wearing a chain like that in a vlog too! Everyone was laughing at it. Don't think it lasted very long
People who wear those chains obviously don't know the BDSM meaning of them, otherwise they would never wear them and identify as a collared "slave" to a "Master/mistress", or maybe they do and are comfortable in that. 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_2359.png

Screenshot of a week old post but why on earth is her face that shrivelled up/wrinkly? She looks like she’s in her 40s/50s not 33

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That looks like something out of a bleeping horror movie 😨
Screenshot_20231226-040502_Chrome.jpg

The weird beady black smushed up uneven squint eyes, creepy tongue that looks like some kind of monster, and the strange skin folds across her cheeks, chin and forehead. Did someone do a bad photoshop on this? Or does she have edema, or an illness?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised neither of them have been on insta bragging about their perfect Christmas.

Reactions: 12
I'm surprised neither of them have been on insta bragging about their perfect Christmas.
Me too - waiting for the post that’s basically them saying actually how EASY two children are and how they are smashing parenthood when we all know they have no idea as they have grandparents on tap.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me too - waiting for the post that’s basically them saying actually how EASY two children are and how they are smashing parenthood when we all know they have no idea as they have grandparents on tap.
Not to mention house cleaners, no jobs, extreme amounts of wealth and "gifted" items, in addition to any nannies that they may or may not admit to.
Those all help too.

Reactions: 25
Don't they usually post pictures on christmas day? Bit weird that they still haven't.

Reactions: 1
Honestly,
so glad she’s posted that extract for her 2023 daily diary.

here’s to more busy productive days similar to that in 2024.

Reactions: 7
Love how she said she's spent the last few days in Pj's with her hair in a top bun, like she doesn't spend most days like that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.