Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Novie is a bad name, but there is a child in the school I teach at who is actually called “zoella “ which is even worse

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
I just don’t get why they can’t name their child with actual existing names and they need to actually invent a new name for her?? God why

Reactions: 11
She looks exactly like newborn ottie!
Novie is just going to be no vie for me. Such a sad and stupid name 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don’t get why they can’t name their child with actual existing names and they need to actually invent a new name for her?? God why
Not as bad as Imogenation kids names

Oriavella Lilac
Renaelia Florence

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Novie is bad enough but Nell as the middle name DOES NOT GO TOGETHER! jeez these fools cant even name a baby correctly.

Reactions: 10
Novie Nell? God its awful! My husband said Novie sounds like a cheap laptop brand 😆
Nell sounds like a middle aged woman's nickname.

Makes Ottilie Rue sound beautiful in comparison. Though Rue is still a pretty bad name!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
for both of their sake I hope nellie, was I gonna type. novie. gosh zoe now I get it - when I have to type it.. anyway.
I hope for both of their sake novie does not look like zoe otherwise she will like her more

Can’t believe so many people gave them the benefit of the doubt and thought they’d go with a fairly ok name just for them to pull that out the bag. Future proof that Alfie and Zoe never need not deserve the benefit of the doubt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Novie Nell, Zoella gives off a bad smell, when she’s lying in her bed, starting to go stale like bread, Alfie Deyes always stuck in his tory ways, poor Novie, reminds us of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact the video of Nov was on Zoe's bed are we guessing Zoe has come home from hospital and gone straight to bed where she will stay until at least Christmas eve?

Reactions: 12
Ok guys just googled it:

View attachment 2624594
I Googled it, it showed me an actress named Novie Edwards and that's when I thought 🤔 it actually doesn't shock me that much seeing it. I guess Novie Edwards sounds better than Novie Deyes 🤷‍♀️ I think I'd get used to it.
Also, I would hope that kids would stop bullying each other because of names. That kid didn't choose and using it as a thread title seems a bit much since she's literally a little baby 🥺 I feel a bit sad for her that people will use it against her.

Reactions: 3
The fact the video of Nov was on Zoe's bed are we guessing Zoe has come home from hospital and gone straight to bed where she will stay until at least Christmas eve?
Only Christmas Eve? Are you forgetting that she need the entire month of January off to recover from all the content she made in 2023?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I like Novie, way better than Ottillie. I swear they call her Ottie because no one can pronounce ottillie properly. Not sure about the nell part

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.