Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Nell has the beautiful old vibes that Ottilie has, but Novie just strikes me as someone trying too hard. I wouldn't be surprised if Nova was the original name either - I know Elsie Larson has a kid called that and her and Zoe are friends.
Nova is my bestie’s dog’s name so….🤣🤣

I can’t believe i’m saying this but I much prefer Jovie. That had to been on their list..

Reactions: 21
Ok hear me out, what if Novie isn’t her real name? It’s just a name they tell their followers? To keep their daughter identity private?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if the original name was Nova which is what they thought sounded too much like Nala. I'm really shocked by the name with Ottilie being quite a traditional/proper name.

Reactions: 23
Novie has a bright future as a seasonal santas grotto shopping mall elf if she so chooses

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder if the original name was Nova which is what they thought sounded too much like Nala. I'm really shocked by the name with Ottilie being quite a traditional/proper name.
They should have just gone for Nova and had her nn be Novie. At least Nova is an actual name.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.