Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel sad that Ottilie was moved out of her room to the spare room instead of doing up the guest room for the new baby? I work in childcare and a lot of children feel like they are being replaced when a new sibling arrives, and it is generally best to have things stay as normal/unmodified as possible for them when there is a big change in their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I am lowkey glad she didnt get a boy.
I could imagine her becoming those typical tiktok boy moms, resenting her daughter and thinking no one is good for her son.

Reactions: 14
I am lowkey glad she didnt get a boy.
I could imagine her becoming those typical tiktok boy moms, resenting her daughter and thinking no one is good for her son.
Im glad she didn't get a boy because they are smug enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else feel sad that Ottilie was moved out of her room to the spare room instead of doing up the guest room for the new baby? I work in childcare and a lot of children feel like they are being replaced when a new sibling arrives, and it is generally best to have things stay as normal/unmodified as possible for them when there is a big change in their lives.
Definitely it's going to be a huge shock she has been the centre of attention for the whole extended family too

Reactions: 11
What's your source? You don't have to say exact but you are coming to a thread full of zoe sugg tattlers with not even a hint to solidify this lol. I mean well
you werent around for a good while right? cause your icon just gave me a jump scare 😂

someone calculated and said she would probably give birth the first week or was it 2nd week of dec?
imagine if she would have actually given birth on christmas day. we would not heard the end of it 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this has been mentioned, I haven’t been keeping up! How out of touch doing a full room makeover for baby number 2. Surely you’d either use Ottie’s old room and just decorate the spare room or just decorate the spare room and leave Ottie. Double the expense for no reason. For us normal folk part of the joy of having two babies close together is you don’t have to buy everything new. They just love to waste money!

Reactions: 18
Not related so I'm sorry if this isn't allowed,
Does anyone know how I can change my name I messed up when I made my account a few years ago and to make a new one I need a code. Again really sorry if this isn't allowed, there aren't many threads I can add too

Not related so I'm sorry if this isn't allowed,
Does anyone know how I can change my name I messed up when I made my account a few years ago and to make a new one I need a code. Again really sorry if this isn't allowed, there aren't many threads I can add too
Go to the help and support thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.