Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t really explain it but it feels like she’s not holding her own baby, like there is no emotional connection? But then again, I don’t know her personally or anything so ya know, sociale media ain’t real people. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I cannot believe I am about to say something in defence of zoe and Alfie while I expect nala to vanish in the same way the Guineas did when they got a shiny new toy. I thought it was normal to wait to introduce your dog to the baby, and keep the dog out the house for a bit and slowly introduce
I have heard this too. Just really hoping this doesn't descend into a load of personal anecdotes about babies meeting dogs 😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

gee13

VIP Member
I’m just waiting for the, we had the perfect birth couldn’t have asked for more, she’s the perfect baby, such a chill little angel, here’s my perfect body hours after birth.. all to go with the perfect nursery in the perfect house with the most supportive partner and dad she could ask for bla bla bla BEING A MUMMY IS THE BEST.
🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He might not be able to, my boyfriend isn’t far from Joes size and is physically unable to put weight on (unless he ate a horrendous unsustainable amount of calories a day anyway). Some men are just like that. It can be really hurtful for them when people point out how small they are as if it’s somehow not manly enough.
He's said before he struggles to put weight on, he's tried "bulking" and it just doesn't work for him. Him and Zoe both have very slim builds naturally, so it is partly their genetics meaning he has a naturally slim build. That's just the way he is.

Like you say, it's pretty hurtful to be so negative about, and body image is a big issue for men, mental health and so called "manliness", can lead to major issues with eating disorders and body dysmorphia, and men ending up in the gym or roiding up to get a so called "manly" body.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
I would NOT want to pro create with Sean. The baby will be born with a tiny mustache no matter the gender 😂😂
I'm going to shamefully admit to you all that...I used to find Sean attractive 🤢
But I'm going to try and defend myself by saying I was 15. Sean was the only reason I managed to suffer through Alfie's vlogs. Now I'm going to drink bleach to cleanse my memory and hope I developed better taste within the 6 years since then x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I kind of think she looks normal and the reel was so non descript that there is nothing there to comment on, really.

Guys, once they start vlogging their days or doing baby related ads or showing more of their day to day living… there will undoubtedly be much to talk about and criticize. I know I’ll get yelled at for this, but this thread is a bit hilarious with the grasping at straws obviously looking for something to bitch about— e.g., she’s wearing a dress. Lmao.

Again, it’s one thing for the pregnancy/baby fangirls to flood in and be hysterical over all things baby, but there’s also a point where you have to realize they haven’t given anything yet and soon enough there will be actual content but not yet.

ktypage

I’m sorry, I’m an awful person, but I don’t actually think her baby is that cute 😶
I don’t actually think newborns are THAT cute! I’m 31 weeks pregnant atm and you never know, that may change in a few weeks 🤣But I always feel they need to sort of settle from the trauma of birth, be less wrinkly and start to chub out a bit… and THEN I can see the cuteness 😂😂 anyone else?!

Opinionsaremyown

Zoe can’t do anything right with this baby 😂 How many of you are parents? Don’t have to spit venom to post on here before anyone starts talking shit about being a fan.

The baby is literally days old.. Give people a chance to travel and visit 😂 also when you’ve had a baby people usually just pop in for 5 minutes to give you space with your new baby so her family might wait a little, Alfie’s can pop in and out. My friend had a baby recently and her mum didn’t visit for three weeks to give them time to bond. When I had mine I wanted people to come and go quickly.
Your friend had a baby and her mother didn’t vist her grandchild for 3 weeks, what a disgrace. They should be ashamed of themselves. They way some people live and what they think is acceptable is worrying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Pheelin24

Zoe Sugg #41 suggestion: Suggs holding the baby as if she's just caught a cod, Aldo cant put away his measly dad bod

• Haha
  • Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
This thread has got so boring and defensive that we are now arguing about when Grinchy and the Teeth eat dinner.

I will say this - them not eating dinner together is quite sad and I really hope they will make an effort to eat with Pay as a family when she's old enough.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Surprisingly, (for once) I don’t think she’s doing anything wrong or putting a bad image out just for getting nicely dressed up a week postp. I think she just wanted to feel and look nice which is fair enough. It’s a shame not everyone has the resources or feels well enough to normally, but lets be honest if you’re looking at an influencer for real life advice, coaching or as an influence (even though that is the job title) even after they’ve admitted that’s not real life or everything you see then you need to rethink your own mindset.

Last edited:

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Sorry but these parental divorce theories are really harsh. I know this is a Zoe bashing thread but yikes. If she was 19 and her parents divorced around that time or when she was a teen, I can tell you I went through my parents divorce at 17 and it hugely impacted my relationships through my twenties and into my early thirties. It is legitimately a trauma to some depending on the circumstances and I hate seeing these threads just assume to know how easy someone did or didn’t have it in their personal life.

I would also never, ever stay in an unhappy relationship having personally experienced how it can damage a child and I don’t see that there’s any evidence to suggest Zoe would do anything of the sort when we haven’t even seen how she parents her daughter yet.

There are lots of reasons to slate Zoe, but some of this stuff on the thread about parenting is below the belt, and upsetting to people who’ve been through their own childhood or parenting difficulties, come on.

• Heart