Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby sizes soon? Maybe? Anyway.. stupid shop is still around?
I thought there would be baby outfits available when he released the new ‘baby the future is ours’ shite.
I wonder how well it’s actually doing?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
It’s good to get out with a baby. Fresh air helps them sleep and it’s good to be out and about if you feel up-to it. Newborns can be pretty boring tbh and days can drag so getting out and about will help her mentally. She looks really happy in the photos today
Yeah I used to feel the same when my son was a newborn. The days used to drag! Alfie said in his insta story that he doesn’t know where the time goes and before he knows it, it’s 2pm and he’s not showered or brushed his teeth etc. I was total opposite! I watched his story last night like wtf mate 😂 i was constantly out for walks to pass the time!

I honestly think she will start posting more now Jim’s baby is here, she can’t have him having all the lime light after all… like Jim’s baby has a lovely head of hair… and then she randomly posts Otters hair too…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly think she will start posting more now Jim’s baby is here, she can’t have him having all the lime light after all… like Jim’s baby has a lovely head of hair… and then she randomly posts Otters hair too…
I noticed that too 😅

Reactions: 9
Well I don’t think there is something old fashioned about resting after giving birth.. 😂
It is just acknowledged here that giving birth is exhausting so a new mother should rest as and her family should support her. regardless of that it doesn’t really matter. I was just wondering how things are handled in the UK.
My mother in law gave birth to my husband in Germany and was out and about within a week or so after the birth. She couldn't get over how the German people reacted to her having such a young baby out in a pram until someone explained its just not the done thing.

no I wouldn’t say it was normal / that common here to stay in bed for weeks after baby usually. There’s definitely some women who do. But lots of women are doing similar things to Zoe. Especially going for walks and such.
Yeah most couples like to make the most of spending time together with the baby while their partner is off work. I do think Alfie motivates her to get up and go more than she would herself though, I think she’ll be less likely to be going here, there and everywhere when he’s back at work

Reactions: 14
Yeah most couples like to make the most of spending time together with the baby while their partner is off work. I do think Alfie motivates her to get up and go more than she would herself though, I think she’ll be less likely to be going here, there and everywhere when he’s back at work
Although let’s be honest what is ‘back to work’ for either of them. They both work from home and for themselves so likely almost nothing would change.

Reactions: 28
Although let’s be honest what is ‘back to work’ for either of them. They both work from home and for themselves so likely almost nothing would change.
I was actually gonna add (if you can call it that) at the end 😂 I do think he goes out “to the office” or his future shelf shed quite a bit just so he can pretend to be some sort of entrepreneur 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Personally I think once shes used to looking after Ottie she will be staying in more.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.