Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he is so embarrassing 😲 He's literally made this all about himself, I almost feel sorry for Zoe..

Reactions: 37
‘Zoe get a video of me walking & struggling to push the stroller and walk Nala at the same time. It’ll make a sick Instagram’

like what is the point of this. It’s 5 seconds of Alfie not being able to push the pram in a straight line and that’s the whole video

View attachment 747082
Oh now they get that it's hard, after their friends with newborn TWINS had to pack the car to visit them.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly I agree that Alfie is milking it, but I feel like perhaps Zoe asked him to not mention her too much? Maybe she wants to tell herself about how things went and how she feels.

Reactions: 11
Honestly I agree that Alfie is milking it, but I feel like perhaps Zoe asked him to not mention her too much? Maybe she wants to tell herself about how things went and how she feels.
I definitely think she is hoping that enough people will start talking about her and asking.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but is Zoe leaving Gleam? Just seen that her manager Maddie is leaving Gleam to work as MD of Zoella…
Zoe left Gleam a while back. Not sure what the deal with Maddie was, might have been a part of the contract.
I wonder if Zoe is offering her better terms and conditions? Maybe it’s a baby friendly office as well as dog friendly 😂

Reactions: 2
It actually is possible to have a newborn and do hair and makeup, they sleep for so many hours during the day. It’s the energetic toddler stage where they just want to play constantly that leaves you with no time. Imo

Reactions: 46
How does one need 11 hour to pack a car for a walk ?

Did he pack like a canoe or something to escape

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How does one need 11 hour to pack a car for a walk ?

Did he pack like a canoe or something to escape
It’s like he says what he thinks dads/new parents should say because really he has no idea!! It’s embarrassing all this posing and then tagging #dadlife as if putting a pram in a car and then pushing it is even hard….
I don’t feel too sorry for Zoe, she’s been with him long enough to know what he’s like. She is an enabler of this type of cringe behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hate Ottie as a nickname. It sounds way too ottery or like somebody on EastEnders saying "hottie". Ottie Deyes - it's like "cor blimey luv, remember me 'ottie days?" Also reminds me of the word "rotten".
You don’t want a name that rhymes with something negative too. She will be a teenager some day (bet mum and dad aren’t together by then). Snotty Ottie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You don’t want a name that rhymes with something negative too. She will be a teenager some day (bet mum and dad aren’t together by then). Snotty Ottie.
Grotty Ottie
Potty Ottie
Spotty Ottie
Ottie's botty etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think she is brave to wear white after a week. I definitely wouldn’t have felt that confident.

The Jaw is seriously annoying, why does he have to be this annoying? When I see he has posted a story I have to brace myself for them.

He is on paternity leave so shouldn’t be posting any future self crap but I bet he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is wrong with both of them. Its like they've got the next generation iPhone not an actual baby. I hoped they'd finally grow up but its still all about how their daughter makes them look.

Have to admit fair play to zoe wearing that dress and doing her hair. There's no way I'd have risked a white dress one week after I gave birth. Plus as well as the blood it would probably been covered in tit, piss and vomit too. Was slightly better at being able the leave the house within 30 minutes. But suppose having an actual job means I don't fanny about all the time

Have I missed out though not posting mum life to every single thing I say.

God what a bunch of bleeping twats

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Think she is brave to wear white after a week. I definitely wouldn’t have felt that confident.

The Jaw is seriously annoying, why does he have to be this annoying? When I see he has posted a story I have to brace myself for them.

He is on paternity leave so shouldn’t be posting any future self crap but I bet he does.
Don't get me wrong, men deserves paternity leave but for these 2 bums, they are on leave every other day anyways

This is old but WTF with the shoes???
20210906_023746.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Its all so bloody cringe and weird she's posting pics of the ugly dog and he's posting pics of the baby like he's dad of the bleeping year. Yeah ok you put a pram, a dog ,a baby and a baby bag in the bleeping TESLA, do you want a medal or something? #totaltoryw***er. Sorry but it doesn't take 11 hours to put a baby in a car( I know hes joking but still) I mean I wouldn't even post about it cause it wouldn't be a big deal. Its only a big deal to them because they arn't used to doing anything or any hard work. I also think she's only gone out for a walk because her mum has been there to help with the baby. Once she goes home and Amanda and Poppy are busy it will be a different story!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I’m sick to death of seeing pictures of bloody Alfie and the baby… He really wants that cheque from her… Right now seeing a picture of Zoe and the baby would be a massive breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 23
Between Nala and Gabby Lindley's cat, I struggle to work out which pet is the ugliest and most lifeless looking. Not a spark of life between the pair of them, poor little gits.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Looks like they’re at Alfie’s parents… 🤔
Thought having a baby would be the perfect excuse for everyone to continue to flock to her.
It's probably easier for her to be waited on hand and foot over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.